• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone having there op in june

happykai

Good luck kjb

FatBoySlimin

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

mummy2309

good luck your be fine

pinkprincess77

All packed,leaving now for bypass tomorrow,hopefully all goes well & will see you on the Loser's bench

Good luck x

NT1977

How are we all doing?! I had my band at 2 today and I am feeling ok, just a bit sore and achy x

pinkprincess77

How are we all doing?! I had my band at 2 today and I am feeling ok, just a bit sore and achy x

I had my bypass on monday 3rd and the only pain I have had is trapped wind. Other than that I feel on top of the world. Even been for a short walk today :) x

NT1977

I am walking round with. Big grin on my face lol

mummy2309

i had mine op sleeve on wednesday 5th and feeling great apart from the wind pain, been shopping only for afew bits but god i was tired when i got home

NT1977

Good luck bookie!!

Well done mummy and princess, the new us is well on its way.

I have just been discharged so home to my own bed x

mummy2309

its nice to be home isnt it, how was your night??

NT1977

Fine pain wise although I did forget at one point and moved a bit quick getting up for the loo, didn't sleep well though, lots of thoughts circulating in my head

kjb

I have just landed home,with a sleeve due to complication with scar tissue,feel like i've been a few rounds with tyson,thank you for all the good luck messages

pinkprincess77

I have just landed home,with a sleeve due to complication with scar tissue,feel like i've been a few rounds with tyson,thank you for all the good luck messages

There's no place like home is there. Wishing you a speedy recovery x

Bookie

Came home yesterday, staying in bed today and tomorrow too if need be. This cat is taking her time this time, no rushing about thinking about others, I am going to do this one right.

pinkprincess77

Came home yesterday, staying in bed today and tomorrow too if need be. This cat is taking her time this time, no rushing about thinking about others, I am going to do this one right.

You do right. Take care of your self x

mummy2309

welcome back hun