• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

b4 n after

joey80

ok so i not been on here for a while but ne way, here i am 9 months post op and 7 whopping stones lighter, iv decided to post pics for those people who undecided what to do, have the op! dont have the op! id say do it deffo worth.

Hope u like :D

a%3E

a%3E

I've said it before, I'll say it again - I just love seeing these before and after pics. Yea, I know it's all about the health and better fitness levels etc, but when you see people looking so much happier and so full of life as well as looking so ::cough:: good!

Well done you! And thank you for sharing.

thanks guy i really apreciate all ur comments, i know now i look amazing and i feel fab so much healthier and fitter xxx

Whit Woo, Joey lovely ... just gawjuss & all soooo worth it ... burn that motor out on your new treadmill, sweetie ... just cos you can now :D:D xxx

You look incredible. Certainly looks worth it to me! Congratulations :) x

Joey you look fantastic! You go girl, well done & congratulations on all your hard work & effort. Looking good! X

Wow I am so excited to see your pics. Congratulations you have done so well. I'm just over 4 months you're making me cant wait til I'm 9 months post op. :)

Fantastic. you look loads younger!! I look loads older now I've lost the weight lol !
Really well done xx

well done you look fab x

Blinking eck... You look amazing! Well done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Looking great. Loving the red hair!!!

Back