• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Hello REST DAYS!!! Two days off ! Yaye!

Been back to running club tonight , struggled again despite chomping a third if a hollumi wrap from health lunch Leon a sainsbury cookie.

Chicken tikka breast and salad for tea ( and a mini Mr Kipling cake)

Pleased I went but I can't see how I'm going to get the running up I cannot find whatever it is I used to have before the band, I'm still going and trying ,

Walked to and from vauxhall to St James park so that was 4 miles then at running club did another 4.4 miles tonight. 900 kcal's burned.

Looking for meal replacements or supplements now I need a better diet - as much as I enjoy being able to eat thing I like- it's doing nothing for my health and fitness.

Dreading nights this weekend.. 3x 12 hrs over this hot weekend .... Grrrrr! Still will try get some night time runs in. I need the have 3 hours on my feet a week at least. I just don't have the time

Good night all it's been a long four early shifts. Bed time ' zzzzzzzz

Xxx

night sweetheart get some rest sounds like you need it after another hectic day. x x x x take it easy wont you hunni, please don't over do it x x x

So today and £56 later I've finally got my protein in and been given multi vits and stuff for my blood and fatigue ...

I went back to running club last night and it was a fairly flat 4.4 mile run, I was exhausted. Nothing in the tank what so ever. Hurt my feeling massively and I started to think should I just give up the running? But then I tried my old brand on ( as last year most started to go one at 12st bracket... Well not even my biggest went on... The difference ... Running, last year I started running 5 miles ... 3 x a week when I got to 23st 13lb and I got in my jeans by 12.4-7st ... I'm no where near and it's coz I'm flabby and in toned. So I need to do the running.

I've brought (pictures below) protein the lowest carb/calorie one on the market and then I d got these liquids for blood levels, multi Vits and fatigue, taken a spoonful tonight and will twice a day. It's not cheap but I'm hoping with the heat, my travelling, shift work and running I'll start to feel better on it ... Soon.

Nice being in the 12st bracket now. Only 9lbprr and I'm a healthy BMI.. And only 28lbs till I'm the lightest ever.... Could September be that month I get back into the 10s.... Eeeeeeeek #excited

So that's all from me. Off for pamper tomorrow, run in morning, followed by Sunbed and nails.... Then off to the beach ... (Picture taken from last Thursday at 30degrees)y local beach :) xxxx

Attachments

• image-2075104145.jpg
    image-2075104145.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2360312945.jpg
    image-2360312945.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 38
  • image-319735733.jpg
    image-319735733.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 29
I'm sure the protein will help, you might want some creatine too for muscle recovery & some coconut water to keep you hydrated.
Feroglobin is great stuff too, you'll be full of energy!

Well one day of taking my meds and protein and I feel so much better, lost another 3lb over night so now 12st 10lb so happy starting to feel smaller and happier. I even wore a bikini to the beach today . Size 14!!! Whoooo.

Had my nails done today and they lol fab. Been at the beach again this afternoon. Lovely. And went for meal ( only are one chicken wing and two chips and some sweetcorn ?) but had my protein shakes and multi Vits / minerals.

So that's the update - looking after yourself seems to work wonders :)

Wish if invested in multi Vits/minerals earlier, well gonna feel crap by Monday as my 12hr nights start tomorrow ? booooo! GP in the morning first though

Hope everyone's had a wonderful couple of days in the sun ? Xxx

Aww glad things are going well for you and yey on the bikini that's amaze!!! I'm on holiday in St. Albans it's so hot here!!!

St. Albans Hertfordshire? It's lovely there - I wanted to move there after I did my training. Ahhh enjoy lovely. Need to see a new bump picture!

I'm now 12.8. Seem to have struggled for ages to get into the 12s and then all of a sudden I'm nearly half way into the 12s already?!?! Gets me how the hell? But anyway, I guess stress and training in nights helps but I still have some chocolate when I fancy it, not everyday now, crisps the same - when I fancy it.

Still can't get into any of my jeans I just assume that's because I'm not a tight as I was before I crash diet and was running 11-12 miles as standard run. Now I'm lucky if I can do between 4-6 as a run. Not complaining though.

Nothing new really to report on . Still on going a load of stress but I'm trying my hardest to live life normally but it's taking toll. I'm exhausted.

Thanks . I'm 4lb off being in my healthy height to weight ratio and about 21lbs -28lbd away from being happy weight. ( as long as I can get in my 28inch jeans ) people are really noticing it now too and I'm conscious about people watching me eating seeing I dint eat them at much anymore. But I still love my band xxx

I'm also 21 pounds to my target weight but I may lower it a bit when I get there cuz I'm still technically overweight at my target. Well done on the losses!

Weight stayed at 12.8 which I'm happy for . 12.4 and I'll be healthy weight to height ratio and I think I've got my next appointment on 19thAug - so I'd like to be 12.4 for then. That will be another stone loss in the five week difference . Great stuff. Only thought of ever getting back to 11.7 - 11St.

Does anyone else see themselves getting to a lower weight with the aid of their bands/ sleeves?

I'm so miserable. Have been all say, been hospital and drs today. On beta blockers to calm my nerves down and hands finally getting better. Some progress... Which is good news.

I don't know if I'm fed up with heat, life or the fact I can't eat the way I used too. Crazy but every meal I have to think about, every meal isn't the same- plates of salad and veg... Nope not any longer- today my day has consisted of comfort - chocolate and protein shakes - I didn't want anything else. Just comfort food.

I'm hoping I start to feel better tomorrow. Think u need to go for a run, having seen a photo of myself the other day and feeling still do massive I kinda feel down and that's what's causing the problems I think. I need to tone up, my arms and face look huge in this photo and it upsets me so much, I just wanna fit in my jeans!!!!! ?

One day at a time ......

So no weight loss, no running this week. Swollen gunky eyes hardly kept any food down - what do I expect, haven't looked after myself at all. The stress has been bad. Hopefully it will settle down. I want it too as I feel so very depressed at the moment. It's all because of my ex landlords. They are making my life miserable. I hate them so much and everyday I dread what they are going to do next to try ruin my career, my future. It's so unfair. They are constantly getting away with it too. No one will touch them. I fear the only thing left to do somedays is take it out on myself. ?

I thought I was stronger now but I realise I have limits. This it is. When malicious unjust allegations are being thrown about it just makes it so hard.

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day. I will again wake up and get thru the day, feeling empty and lethargic

Don't let others knock you down sweetheart, of course i know its hard not to let things affect us but thats allowing them to win........and frankly some people are just not worth the time and the energy.......... the outcome is us feeling crap and exhausted thru it all. Then the self abuse starts in earnest, please don't let them to take your power girlie, you are a strong, beautiful woman................... stand your ground and let then do there worst, defend what you know to be true and trust it will all come good in the end.
we all have our limits and being pushed to them constantly is not good, every time you hit these kinds of stress the stress threshold gets lower and lower resulting on you living on your nerves, trust me that no place you want to be. Try and calm your spirit hunni, do what pleases you and take your mind away even for a few hours. Spread those little wings and fly x x x huge hugs xxxxxxxxx

Aww Hun sorry to hear you're having a rough time and hope you're feeling better today. Try and eat some good stuff as the vitamins and nutrients will at least help your body (I know chocolate is what your head is shouting for) . You've come so far and inspired so many,

Hugs

Nik xxx

Thanks girls,

I'm still really run down. I think I'm just exhausted with the fighting all the time. Nothing upon nothing will go down stomach - think the stress has really effected the band. And let me tell u - over restriction doesn't lead to weight loss. It's horrible. I'm struggling sometimes to swallow a cup of tea or water. I know I'm stressed and it's made it worse ?

No real update - can't run as no energy , don't have good diet. Can't swallow. That's it . Cannot wait till my next appointment I want fluid taken out badly - just till the stress calms down

Xxx

Sounds like you really need a defill Hun. I'm at 8ml now in 10ml band. I've been on liquids till last night, now on mush, mashed potato & beans went down fine, not had breakfast yet but will have a weetabix soon or a scrambled egg

Thanks Emm's. See scrambled egg has never agreed with me, strange, I'd love to be able to have that level in but it's killing me at the moment.

I'm in the nurse soon so I'll get some taken out and start again. I'm so super sensitive at the moment,

Emma what on average are u able to eat every day,???

Xx

Back