• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Glad the funeral went well sounds like your grandad had a very good send off!! X X

Thank you yes it was amazing,

I had a hell of a lot of comments about losing 7 stone. I did look very tiny . I think after reading Daisy's diary at 8st 12 and five foot ten maybe I am too small ?

( The only picture I have of me at the wake after .... )

Attachments

• image-332004183.jpg
    image-332004183.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 104
You are slim but it's personal choice if you're happy at that weight and you're eating healthily and taking in enough calories then I would say it's fine. X X I would love to be 10 stone! X

You are slim but it's personal choice if you're happy at that weight and you're eating healthily and taking in enough calories then I would say it's fine. X X I would love to be 10 stone! X

I just get so many comments. I don't think I look I'll or unwell. Or anorexic . I know I'm slim. I wear a six. I think it's ok. I eat a complete range of foods, from crap to not crap food. I dont follow a diet I eat a balanced variety .

Hey chick, big hug for getting through the funeral, you did your Grandad proud x As for the weight, Its down to your choice Hunnie, if you feel good, then thats fab x We are all different, you look lovely as you are, as long as you are healthy and you are getting a balanced diet, plenty of protein? What does your OH think? X x x

Thanks everyone,

I just get fed up of being watched and comments. I feel fine. I have good energy levels ( dealing with PTSD and depression as well so some days worse than others ) but I generally feel good.

Dreamer, I think your right just take it at a time see how I go. Maybe I do need t blog for you all to see what I'm eating and tell me of its not enough...

Thanks for the comments though my lovelies xxxx

I get it at work alot...I just tell them they didn't tell me I was getting fat but it's ok to say I'm too thin.. Usually stops them!! Be happy with yourself it's your life! I couldn't care what anyone else thinks! They have been fat most of their lives !! I love been a size 6 it's a different world! Apart from trying to buy jeans...that's still hard as size 6 is about as common as finding the bigger sizes I have found!
Take care and chin up..get out with that dog x

I think you absolutely Ace and celebrity like. Ignore any negative comments as it's just jealously xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you so much everyone. It's all settled down now I think watching someone who's been in your life since the day your born suffer so badly and deteriorate rapidly is a lot to see and take in, now he's been gone nearly a whole month and the funerals done , it seems to settle. It's not the cancer or any serious terminal illness is an easier way to deal with grief and death but I think it gives you the ability to do, say and plan things with the knowledge that their passing is imminent and that it has to be dealt with. Not that I want to see anyone , have to deal with cancer again , or wish that this be a "better" way ... But if I can try put some sort of rational on it. I guess grieving starts earlier , unlike in the scenario where by the dad leaves his house goes to work and get mowed down during a tour of duty.... I cannot imagine how u deal with those types of grief, I am sure life will teach me.

Anyway, enough of the life death talk ( apologise if anyone is offended by my thoughts around death ) so back to banded life, food and me hate each other.... Somedays are good and then randomly some days I get a deep pain in my chest , I have to bring up fluid in order to relieve the pressure. It tends to be first thing in the morning randomly, no real routine other than perhaps eating late at night. Any ideas? I thought the stress might be taking its toll but how can u monitor this?

I'm still 8st 12lbs. Can't get it up. Had more chocolate, drink a pint of milk a day, cheese and real butter like they recommended, up the protein shakes and meat... When I can... Weight? Just goes down or stays the same. I've lost a 1lb this month... I don't need to loose weight though. I'm going to get my before and after pictures on here today and I'll do my original goal weight pictures and my now very low weight pictures for all to see. Please feel free to comment ... I've never taken pictures past 9st 10 I think so will be interesting to see what the extra 12lbs looks like ....

So stand by. I hope all is well with everyone. Dave is growing up too fast.... Just a little pic whilst I wait to upload the weight loss pictures xxxx

Attachments

• image-4011540111.jpg
    image-4011540111.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 53
Oh my god .....

Attachments

• image-2919149744.jpg
    image-2919149744.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 69
So these are before and afters. 16st 2lb to 8st 12lbs

Attachments

• image-1949370956.jpg
    image-1949370956.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 89
These are the difference in loosing 10lbs from BMI 18.9 to BMI 17.9 ... Don't think the pictures do justice after food but my legs I think is the bulk difference .....

Attachments

• image-1454944781.jpg
    image-1454944781.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 86
Arm is 9inches

waist is 26inches

leg was 17.1/2 inches

and my bust was 32 inches this evening ....

I think my hips I'll do quickly now as I know my hips and waist are very blocky, I don't have a small waist like some people, I'm very masculine build ..... :-(

Is that under bust? Wish my bust & waist was smaller, think I may buy a rower for home use x

The bust is around the nipples so including my breast tissue..., well what's left of it. I think I look bigger in the pictures for some reason....

I hate the cold and also I get these bruises on my legs from lying on my side at night and the legs touching each other all night

I'll take a picture and show you.

I still not back training at all. Wish I had but I just didn't like it I get too into it and when I fail I get upset .... Then when the number gets higher I get upset too thru muscle gain so I need to keep working on my overweight issues me thinks before I start building muscle.... I do want a bum though as mine.... What? What's a Bum!?!?!

Xxx

Ok so these are the bruises I get on my legs over night where the bones touch ... Any ideas how to stop it , I been putting pillows on my knees to stop but the ankles and thighs still seem to knock and bruise.

Oh and that's the dinner I left over coz I couldn't eat anymore .... I ate all the peas ;-)

Attachments

• image-1109814175.jpg
    image-1109814175.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 81
Hips are 32.5 inches from God knows .... Huge! lol

They do hurt. I'm going to start wearing soft PJs to try stop the bruising, these ones aren't as bad as some of them. Some were huge.

I still wouldn't want to be that big girl again though. So I don't moan about it ....

Hope your having a lovely Saturday xxx

You asked for comments huni. I think your a wee tad thin. But if your comfortable and happy with how you are that's what matters.......and my god you look amaze balls in a dress ;-)

And......I have just said to my hubby I'm jelous I would love to be too thin lol xxxx

Back