• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Thanks to those who have added me, but how do I see your diaries? Please ignore mine at mo, have been in bed for last few days with a stomach bug :-(

Just popping by to Wish you a very Happy healthy New Year sweetheart, i hope the bad run is well and truly behind you and you can now step out into the sunshine and enjoy all the glory you deserve in 2015 x x x x x

Hi banded and others you are all amazing, I'm due to have my band in 4 weeks 6 days and wondered if any of you would be willing to add me to my fitness pal so I can see what sort of things you eat? I know it's cheeky as you don't know me, but I have read several diaries on here and feel like I know you all!!

Moo of course. Hunniepuss on MFP add away xxx

Happy new year my lovelies .... After 2014 im happy to be in 2015... Although thinking it maybe another stressful one.

The party was lovely but 13 hours on my feet im exhausted this morning and there's only so much throwing up jäger by your OH one young lady can take.

New Years resolutions. . . I think mine is to be more assertive. I think I need to stop trying to please others so much and just know - I'm ok. So yes. Be healthy happy and confident!

Anyway I hope you all had a great New Years and here's to a great one for all of us ....

image-2783552731.jpg

Mucking around in my dress

Aww u guys look happy! Glad the party was nice and I think your New Years resolution is a good one! Time to start bein happy lady you deserve it! X x

Ahhh thank you ladies! Other than spending today in overalls fixing my parents damp coursing and clean up jäger bomb sick from my bathrooms .... I feel ok. I finally feel better at least.... Food staying down a lot better which is great and I just feel a lot more - myself.

Let's hope the start of 2015 will be much better ....

Hope your all having a great day ... I'm off for a doze now .... Zzzzzzzzzz ...... XXXX

Ahhh thank you ladies! Other than spending today in overalls fixing my parents damp coursing and clean up jäger bomb sick from my bathrooms .... I feel ok. I finally feel better at least.... Food staying down a lot better which is great and I just feel a lot more - myself. Let's hope the start of 2015 will be much better .... Hope your all having a great day ... I'm off for a doze now .... Zzzzzzzzzz ...... XXXX

Happy new year Hun you deserve a lovely reduced stress 2015
Hope you enjoyed your snooze :0)

Had a lovely little doze on the sofa for 45 mins then my pops came over and we got curry and finally the other half managed to feel alive... Lol... Oh jäger! The joys!

Off for a shift today but going to stop past a watch shop and try get a battery for my old swatch watch. I love it but my gucci is getting ruined with work and I don't want to scuff up a £900 watch for the sake of a battery cost .... Getting one on lines a night mare too!!!! Have no idea what design I need to replace ... Stupid me got the old battery out when it went originally and have lost it. God darn it! Oh well fingers Xd I get it sorted.

Right im off to get ready. Wanna start eating better food and get off the biscuits and chocolate for new year too.

Happy 2nd January girlies xxx

Have fun at work hun, and yeah I would defs get the swatch watch out lol! Love them and defo don't want to ruin such an expensive watch!
Good luck getting back on track, I feel so much better for it now x x

It was ok dreamer, nice short shifts all weekend so up early to venture to SW again... Gotta keep up the SW in order that I cab keep my target status.

Everybody- I plucked up the courage to tell my dad about the surgery last night. He was good as gold. No opinion. No anger or upset just complete understanding. I hated the thought of him thinking I was ill.... Although I was at xmas big time but him thinking his daughter ate tiny amounts .... Size 6-8 and he thought it was some crazy diet fad. Just mum and sister to think whether I need to tell them or not.

So today my xmas present arrived from the parents- a nice size 6 jack wills gilet... I love it. I told them not to buy it before xmas as they are £90 and after xmas they asked them for £59 ... So that was good going on my behalf.... ?

Attached is picture of said item.... Doesn't do it justice but after a hard days work coming home to it cheered me up....

Attachments

• image-4130226052.jpg
    image-4130226052.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 80
Oh liking the gilet.

Glad you were able to talk to your dad and got a great reaction.

You are still looking spectacular girl xxx

Loving the gilet can't wait to wear one when I'm a lot thinner!
So glad you managed to tell your dad, that's fab glad he was understanding about it and at least now he's not gonna be so worried about you x x

Looking great Hun. Glad to hear I'm not the only one dragging the festive eating out just a bit longer lol
Your Dad is a champ for his reaction. He's probably relieved more than anything :0)

Hi there. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.........you looked stunning on NYE, your dress is beautiful. you must be so pleased with how you look now.
Hope your new job is going well and you are happier in this job. Lots of Love for 2015 xxx

Hi there. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.........you looked stunning on NYE, your dress is beautiful. you must be so pleased with how you look now. Hope your new job is going well and you are happier in this job. Lots of Love for 2015 xxx

Thanks sparkly. Happy new year!!!! Cxxx

Back