• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders! We need you!

Excellent Sarah thanks chuck x
We're going to look after each other this year and get some more goal banders :D

im here never left i check in every day alough i may not post every day i diddnt realise there was a rift between banders and bypassers im always the last to know any gossop mind you!!lol if you dont know me im along time bander just started loosing again after 2 port replacements so all going well!! x

I'm here too but am still struggling with the format of this site, so apologies if I lose you again! X

Whoooooohoooooooooooo, Check out this little space for us..

(twirls around in banding heaven)

haha..

Okay im crazy.. im still on liquids after my fill.. so yeah.. liquids gone to my head..
:p

How are we all? x

I'm so glad you found us!!! Now get posting like mad!!!!
Hope your fill is going to give you a lovely boost in time for summer x

I know.. i will..

I am.. theres soooooooo many threads to choose from..

haha..

Yeah i hope so too.. liquids can drag, so i hope im all settled in a routine for the summer..

Thank-you NEEN for all you do! x <3 x

Am on mushys today - whoop whoop - Mind u I did lurve the taste of those soups I got.......LoL - Morning e1 have a lovely day xx

BlueDiamond said:
Am on mushys today - whoop whoop - Mind u I did lurve the taste of those soups I got.......LoL - Morning e1 have a lovely day xx

Can I ask what souls please as I get mine done on 11th April x

Whoooooohoooooooooooo, Check out this little space for us..

(twirls around in banding heaven)

haha..

Okay im crazy.. im still on liquids after my fill.. so yeah.. liquids gone to my head..
:p

How are we all? x

Hi Marie how you doing? Had my fill last Friday. Did you see the dietician when you had your fill?

tranquil x

Night Neen. I meant to go to bed an hour ago and got engrossed reading posts:D. I will pay for it when I try to get up in a few hours:rolleyes:.

Going now.

tranquil x

Back