• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders! We need you!

Neen

WLS Moderator
Excellent Sarah thanks chuck x
We're going to look after each other this year and get some more goal banders :D

buglady

im here never left i check in every day alough i may not post every day i diddnt realise there was a rift between banders and bypassers im always the last to know any gossop mind you!!lol if you dont know me im along time bander just started loosing again after 2 port replacements so all going well!! x

Cariadtoffee

One day at a time...xx
I'm here too but am still struggling with the format of this site, so apologies if I lose you again! X

Marie1986

Im ready to start my life
Whoooooohoooooooooooo, Check out this little space for us..

(twirls around in banding heaven)

haha..

Okay im crazy.. im still on liquids after my fill.. so yeah.. liquids gone to my head..
:p

How are we all? x

Marie1986

Im ready to start my life
I'm so glad you found us!!! Now get posting like mad!!!!
Hope your fill is going to give you a lovely boost in time for summer x

I know.. i will..

I am.. theres soooooooo many threads to choose from..

haha..

Yeah i hope so too.. liquids can drag, so i hope im all settled in a routine for the summer..

Thank-you NEEN for all you do! x <3 x

BlueDiamond

Am on mushys today - whoop whoop - Mind u I did lurve the taste of those soups I got.......LoL - Morning e1 have a lovely day xx

mandymoo

BlueDiamond said:
Am on mushys today - whoop whoop - Mind u I did lurve the taste of those soups I got.......LoL - Morning e1 have a lovely day xx

Can I ask what souls please as I get mine done on 11th April x

tranquil_butterfly

Whoooooohoooooooooooo, Check out this little space for us..

(twirls around in banding heaven)

haha..

Okay im crazy.. im still on liquids after my fill.. so yeah.. liquids gone to my head..
:p

How are we all? x

Hi Marie how you doing? Had my fill last Friday. Did you see the dietician when you had your fill?

tranquil x

tranquil_butterfly

Night Neen. I meant to go to bed an hour ago and got engrossed reading posts:D. I will pay for it when I try to get up in a few hours:rolleyes:.

Going now.

tranquil x