• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

biggest man on his way

Mandy, is there any news on how this mans op went?

hi sam havent found any. was thinking of visiting but im shy and if they said no id prob burst into tears. xx

hi sam havent found any. was thinking of visiting but im shy and if they said no id prob burst into tears. xx

That is so nice of u Mandy, are u going to go xx

The papers and media like to embelish and would have everyone believe people are obese because they're lazy and greedy... They also like to "edit" a great deal...Can't say i've seen many articles where there's any kind of sympathy for overweight people.. So i personally like to get my facts straight from the horses mouth so to speak ;)

I hope this man does well and uses his bypass to help himself ... Everyone deserves at least one chance.

I just hope he gets some counselling he surely needs some.
Don't forget ladies even when he has had his bypass he needs to stick to some sort of eating plan or it will fail. I know from experiance that unless you really want it to work you will fail to lose weight.

My brother had a bypass and it has worked well. But it would have worked brilliantly if he had made better choices on the food and exercise front.
You have got to put in the effort to get what you want. If you don't why put yourself through all the pain of surgery?

Sorry for waffleing on

i binged for over a week once, and i'm sure some people have binged for longer than that. i have also used every excuse in the book to come off of a diet that was working.
isn't that what he has done?
good luck to him thats what i say.

Silence is never mis - quoted.

Food is a cunning, baffling, powerful, addictive substance, one bite is too much many and a thousand bites are never enough to satisfy the hunger/void within us.

Until we put it down,(food) in what ever way we can and thank research and medicine for that in our life time albeit very late in mine.

We then have a chance...........Lets hope the rewards of losing all body weight, can change that mans thinking and life like its done/doing for me.

I wish the man all he wishes for his self.

wrote with good intentions to every one.
Mia

I seldom believe the papers. Last week it seems the Mirror reported that he had already had his operation. I don't know him and don't know how he got so fat but I do know he needs help. Good luck to him.

Anybody know how this guy is getting on?

It was in paper last week last week I think, he had had his op but had suffered an heart attack back at home about a week later.

OMG-did he die?

Don't think so think they took him back to hosp but haven't heard any other news about him

I was told by another patient at chichester who was in hosptial the same time as him, that he never had his op when expected as their was some prob with the pre op diet, so he then did the pre op diet in hospital and now he is at home and lost enormousssss amount of weight :):)

Be nice to see how he's getting on in 12 months time! I just hope someone has addressed his emotional/mental health issues too.

Am glad he is good and i hope he goes on to live a happy and productive life with lots of laughter and love in it :)

I did hear from a reliable source that he was doing very well. I was told this on the 1st Feb. Will see if I can find out some more and shall post on here.

Back