• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Billie's Band Breakthrough !!!

Good for you curls! I know I can't do it alone.... Fingers crossed I will get there in the end!!! Where are you Curls and what you having done??? I am sure you are looking forward to the new you!! Good luck x.

Good for you curls! I know I can't do it alone.... Fingers crossed I will get there in the end!!! Where are you Curls and what you having done??? I am sure you are looking forward to the new you!! Good luck x.
I'm in southampton, and having a mini gastric bypass on Thursday,

Omg I've found the best book ever.
It's for counting calories
It's called carbs and cals
It's got every single thing in ever !!!

Attachments

• image-2821676902.jpg
    image-2821676902.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 25
Oh I bought that book for my hubby who is type 2 diabetic. In the hopes it would make him choose the lower carb option

Hello ladies, I'm home now after bypass on Thursday , been much better since being home, had a terrible first night in hospital, was dry heaving most of the night and couldn't settle, not in pain really, just sore ,tender and tried,refuse to take the calpol liquid pain relief , it's horrid, how kids can take it I don't know.

Hi
Glad your home and it went well !!!
So Jel lol !!!
Rest up ! Xx

For my tier 3 I have to calorie count every thing I eat.
So with my new book and scales I'm ready to go.
Going to post meals in here !!
Breakfast 45g frosted flakes 100ml semi skimmed milk!
Xx

Attachments

• image-3790897033.jpg
    image-3790897033.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 26
Hi, I'm in Southampton too! 2 months into the tier 3. Did you do all that?? How much did u lose on that and what was the process for you after tier 3 and timeframe?? Xxx
Done my six mths on tier three finished in March this year, lost 24lbs on it, got refused for surgery , so went back to my GP, had my mini gastic bypass sep 25th ,lost 2st 12lbs from sep 13th,
Good luck,x

Done my six mths on tier three finished in March this year, lost 24lbs on it, got refused for surgery , so went back to my GP, had my mini gastic bypass sep 25th ,lost 2st 12lbs from sep 13th, Good luck,x
Sounds like you are doing amazingly well, well done! Sounds all pretty quick then for you. Why were you refused initially then, was it the tier 3 programme who didn't recommend you for surgery or was it your GP?

It was the tier three who said I could manage by myself, what they fail to mention is the choice was made by a super slim ,stick thin nutritionist , because I lost 24lbs, but after finish tier three in March till June I had put on 10lbs, it's always the same, I nearly 2stone off and that's it, well nearly three stone now after bypass ,no going back,

It was the tier three who said I could manage by myself, what they fail to mention is the choice was made by a super slim ,stick thin nutritionist , because I lost 24lbs, but after finish tier three in March till June I had put on 10lbs, it's always the same, I nearly 2stone off and that's it, well nearly three stone now after bypass ,no going back,

That's so stupid isn't it! Well at least your GP listened. Well done you! Do u know who did your surgery?x

Hi Guys.
I haven't been on here on a few weeks. I've been really busy with work and that etc.
I'm on week 7 now of my tier 3 and not really lost much just a few lbs.

Had my dietitian app on Thursday and she said she will discharge me from the one on one meetings as I'm on the tier 3 now.
I got a letter today which I was ccd in she has wrote to my doctor and said I'm following all her advice and managing my weight loss etc. It says about the surgery and that.
Its a good positive letter and hope it will go towards my referral.

Spoke to the lady at the doctors and she said we will put in mu funding referral on the 23rd March so I'm on countdown until that date :D :D

Hope everyone is doing ok !

Billie

XxXxX

Hi Billie. Good to know you are doing ok. I'm the same as you. I have had one appointment with Weight Loss Management team and a letter sent to my doctor saying I have agreed to stay on the course for 12 months and will then be put forward for surgery. I was hoping that it would be for just 6 months as I am diabetic and have BMI of 45.6 ...... But that is not meant to be!! I have to go to a meeting once a month and have been advised to lose 5 lbs ..... Best pull my socks up as I only 2 weeks left before the next meeting!!

Back