• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't believe this is really gonna happen!

Wobbly71 said:
I'm travelling from north, near durham. It was 200 for the transport in total so not too bad I don't think. To be honest if hubby took me we prob wudda gone on the monday so 2 nights hotel plus petrol. And I'm nervous enough without him there better alone I think.

I'm on my mobile at the minute but will message you my mobile number and we can catch up next tuesday. Can't believe its happening! Speak soon x

Hi wobbly been chatting to another lady who will be there on the day, it's so nice to share this journey.

67jax said:
Hi wobbly been chatting to another lady who will be there on the day, it's so nice to share this journey.

Hi Jax I found you lol fancy meeting on eBay how weird look forward to meeting you tuesday for our op with the same surgeon :) getting a little nervous now it's all happing so quick

Oh hello, me as well, proper little catch up tuesday x how you both feeling, I'm starting to get nervous, can't believe I'm actually doing it!

Wobbly71 said:
Oh hello, me as well, proper little catch up tuesday x how you both feeling, I'm starting to get nervous, can't believe I'm actually doing it!

Hello wobbly my names Karen Jax told me about you to can't wait to meet you both its a little journey we can all take together I can't believe I'm doing this also wanted to do it yrs ago but never had the money an according to the nhs I'm not fat enough for them even tho my Bmi is 43 an according to there charts 8 an a half stone over weight for my hight so here I am 5 grand lighter already lol getting nervous to,will be all over a week today we will be getting ready to go home

spikeykaren said:
Hi Jax I found you lol fancy meeting on eBay how weird look forward to meeting you tuesday for our op with the same surgeon :) getting a little nervous now it's all happing so quick

Yes what bizarre meeting, OMG not long now........... How exciting.

Wobbly71 said:

Hope we all get to meet on the day, I will try my best to find you and Spikey.

My weight loss has slowed right down now and had to resort to mild lax last night to ease the blockage!! Sorry TMI!

See ya soon

Jax

Ive emailed today and explained what I'm eating and slow loss. Yesterday I had, i slimfast, 1 tin of plain tuna, 1 chicken fillet and lettuce!!!

I don't know my consultation weight so have asked for that as well x

think I should be ok though, like I said they weren't that bothered about pre-op diet for me. Maybe with having no other medicla problems and BMI was 44!!

Got hubby home now for 3 weeks so have someone to take care of me. I'm hoping its only for the first few days and them I'm up and about and getting out the house.

Speak soon x

OMG today was hard...........first week was easy but I'm finding it harder every day! Daughter was cooking at lunch time and the smells were lovely!! Why she can't just have a sandwich!! On the plus side day 10 done and dusted :))))))

Aww Jax , wobbly thinking of my banding buddies we only have 5 more days left we can do this girls think of our smaller black dress for Christmas x x x look forward to meeting you both on Tuesday x x x

Wobbly71 said:
Ive emailed today and explained what I'm eating and slow loss. Yesterday I had, i slimfast, 1 tin of plain tuna, 1 chicken fillet and lettuce!!!

I don't know my consultation weight so have asked for that as well x

think I should be ok though, like I said they weren't that bothered about pre-op diet for me. Maybe with having no other medicla problems and BMI was 44!!

Got hubby home now for 3 weeks so have someone to take care of me. I'm hoping its only for the first few days and them I'm up and about and getting out the house.

Speak soon x

What you're eating sounds fine! My weight loss has slowed right down. Let us know if you get any useful info back from your email.

5 days to go............but who's counting.........oh yea.........we are!!

I just got a reply saying diet looks ok??? But weight not shifting. Lost about 4 or 5 last week and nothing since. I don't know what to do, feeling like I am panicking for nothing though cause like I say they don't seem concerned.

Another few days to go so fingers crossed, wanted another 5 or 6 off but not gonna happen now x

Wobbly71 said:
I just got a reply saying diet looks ok??? But weight not shifting. Lost about 4 or 5 last week and nothing since. I don't know what to do, feeling like I am panicking for nothing though cause like I say they don't seem concerned.

Another few days to go so fingers crossed, wanted another 5 or 6 off but not gonna happen now x

I wouldn't worry, if they say it's ok. It will be fine.......this time next week we'll be all sorted and will only have to worry about healing.

Hi everyone

How you feeling? DOn't know if I'm nervous or not??

Had a call today with pick up time, 3.30- 4.00 am Tuesday morning. Going tomorrow to get my false nails took off .

Speak soon x x

Wobbly71 said:
Hi everyone

How you feeling? DOn't know if I'm nervous or not??

Had a call today with pick up time, 3.30- 4.00 am Tuesday morning. Going tomorrow to get my false nails took off .

Speak soon x x

Hi Wobbly, had my call and don't have to be in until 10am so guessing I'm gonna be one of the last going down!!

Took my false nails off a couple of weeks ago, it feels horrible not having nails!!

Good luck and hopefully say hi there xxxxx

Its so real now! I'll see you at some point on the day I'm sure.

My names helen, fat, 41 and short dark hair ha ha!!!!! And no nails or false tan...... God I'll look like cack.

X x

Wobbly71 said:
Its so real now! I'll see you at some point on the day I'm sure.

My names helen, fat, 41 and short dark hair ha ha!!!!! And no nails or false tan...... God I'll look like cack.

X x

My name is Jacqui, 44, short .......dark shoulder length hair.......fat........also no false nails, ha ha.
Look fwd to seeing you.

And my name is Karen also short fat with shoulder length brown hair an no false nails not that I have ever had false nails just didn't want to feel left out lol xxx see you all Tuesday :)

Back