• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't believe this is really gonna happen!

Good Luck best wishes for a speedy recovery xx

Hi karen, you had your arrival time yet? I'm getting picked up 3.30 am x

Hi yes I have to be there at 7 am so I'm going to leave about 4.15 only takes around a 2 hr drive I should be there by then :)

I'm having my band fitted in oct can't wait!!!

I'm really scared, yet know its time for my life to change and I'm sick of being this fat.
Any advice ie what to get in the food cupboard ect please help I could really do with some people to talk to about this that can relate to me xx

Hi carre, I'm just learning as well. When you getting your band fitted?
I'm tuesday and just staarting to get nervous a bit more now.

We will all be back to post afterwards, just can't wait for it all to be over xx

Wobbly71 said:
Hi carre, I'm just learning as well. When you getting your band fitted?
I'm tuesday and just staarting to get nervous a bit more now.

We will all be back to post afterwards, just can't wait for it all to be over xx

Mine is on the 28th oct so I have to wait a while but whats 8 weeks when I've been unhappy and fat for 10 years! I hope it all goes well for you. Please keep me updated where in the uk are you having it done? X

Dolan park, birmingham with the hospital group. 3 and half hour journey for me x

I lied, it's only 2 and a half according to the sat nav so I don't need to leave till 7. Will be awake anyway I'm sure and will be thinking of you wobbly and spikey.

Hi Jax I'm going to leave at 4.15 it takes just a little over 2 hrs from Liverpool so should be there for 7 good luck for tomorrow Hun see you sometime during the day x x x

Good luck to you all x

Back