• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

daily exercise thread

Ice cold

Nice time! Well done on 5k.... For me today 5k cycle, increased level so it was mostly done on 4 instead of mostly on 3 with short bursts on 4, felt good.... 1.5 hour walk plus busy day packing and getting ready for week away got me 1.5 hour walk plus another 8000 (just under) steps so total just over 17000 steps

robina

well done, hope you enjoy your holiday!

mrsjm

I am cycling 10 miles a day. Waiting for my appointment to see if i've hit the weight loss goal for surgery, if i haven't then i don't know what else to do. I'm eating healthy and exercising!!

Keep up the good work!!

robina

I am cycling 10 miles a day. Waiting for my appointment to see if i've hit the weight loss goal for surgery, if i haven't then i don't know what else to do. I'm eating healthy and exercising!!

Keep up the good work!!

Ten miles is awesome hopefully the team will see your serious about changing your lifestyle

robina

2 miles run in 25 minutes 27 seconds

robina

I was half a mile into my run when my daughter fell off her scooter and hurt her leg so had to cut it short and go on home

robina

1.5 miles run round the hills on my road. Went flat out cos missy was home alone..... took me 16 minutes 12 seconds

robina

Well done with all this!! I can't run 200 metres so hats off to you!

Thanks, i couldnt walk 200 metres before surgery lol

robina

Yesterday
1 mile run
2 mile walk

robina

2 mile walk

Tomorrows a running day, hope this rain and thunderstorm stops before then and surface water drains away

robina

Robina this is just amazing. Well done girl xxx how is it impacting on your weight?

Still losing slowly, lost 2lb last month and my cals are between 1000 and 1200

Going to weigh tomorrow just to see what my weights done in a week cos my nephews christening is on the 20th September and i dont want to have to buy a dress as i have 3 size 16 dresses that are new and would prefer to save the money and wear one of those

robina

3.5 miles run in 53 minutes

robina

Yesterday
Migraine so just a 2 mile walk

Im on mommy and daughter day today and already walked 3 miles but hoping for a run tonight

Ice cold

Hiya back from holiday forgot fitbit and walked miles gutted not to have a record of steps but 3lb off so I'm happy ..today hour and half dog walk and will be at least 5k on bike this evening ... Have started using slendertone belt and arms to help tone as I go

robina

Hiya back from holiday forgot fitbit and walked miles gutted not to have a record of steps but 3lb off so I'm happy ..today hour and half dog walk and will be at least 5k on bike this evening ... Have started using slendertone belt and arms to help tone as I go

Well done, 3lb while on holiday is wonderful!

Ice cold

Thanks I was pleased but we were camping and every day was go go go I was rigid with diet because I knew being busy it was a good opportunity to get a good loss, Chinese meal (prawns and broccoli) when I got home was the only treat I had all week and so pleased it paid off

robina

1.75 miles run in 23 minutes 46 seconds