• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat teens, fat twenties - my thirties will be fitter!

Hi Lisa! Just wanted to say that I've been reading all your posts over the last few weeks...I turned 30 two weeks ago so am also vowing to be slimmer in my thirties! Got 17 days until my band but it still hasn't really hit me...well done on your losses and hard work so far. You're an inspiration! Amy

Hi Lisa! Just wanted to say that I've been reading all your posts over the last few weeks...I turned 30 two weeks ago so am also vowing to be slimmer in my thirties! Got 17 days until my band but it still hasn't really hit me...well done on your losses and hard work so far. You're an inspiration! Amy

Aww thats so sweet Amy, thank you! Those 17 days will fly by and then you'll join me on the losers bench! Our 30's are gonna be the best! Are you on pre-op diet now? Hope it all goes well! I lost 21 pounds on mine and sticking to it really makes all the difference and really mentally prepared me for post op. Good luck lovely x

Woooo!!! So happy tonight! I ordered some jeans online and as I wasn't sure what size to order, I chose some two sizes smaller than the ones I was wearing when I started dieting. I expected I would need to wait a while to fit into them but they arrived today and they fit perfectly! Woooo!! Size 30 down to size 26 :)

Have you considered leggings Lisa? Just that you will go down a size every 6-8 weeks so trust me you won't be in them for long or get much wear out of them! Which is good but not from a cost perspective! x

It's a good suggestion Jo but my legs are gross! Maybe when I've lost another couple of stone! I'd love to wear comfy leggings :)

Bless ya, it won't be long don't you worry x

That is fantastic Lisa. Well done I am about to throw out my first pair of trousers that are falling off, such a great feeling hey? Nearly I to next size down in tops not quite tho. Keep on loosing and well done

Well done to you Kay too!!!

Well I could have had my first blip today but I don't think I did too badly, I went to the cinema with Colleen and we went to the Chinese restaurant where they do takeaway boxes from the buffet - they are just these small lunchboxes you can fill. I put some chicken in minus the satay sauce, some prawns a few noodles a spoonful of rice and a tiny bit of pork to try. I tried to stay away from the fried or saucy foods. Up to that point I had 640 of my 1000 calories left for the day and I couldn't even eat a third of the box!!! After a few mouthfuls I had had enough! I'd got my taste, didn't feel left out and didn't feel guilty for ruining my diet. The dog was over the moon :)

It's great isn't it ... Life does not come to a standstill when we have had a band! Just take care with the meat and rice, as it seems very early days to be enjoying those. But my providers guidance may be different to yours, and if it is I apologise now xxx

No you're right it was very early and I am still on the soft food stage - but I thought I was best to go for mainly protein and I had very small bites and chewed for ages - even so it was a one off! Thanks

Amazing news on the jeans! Keep a pair though for when you have hit goal so you can look back at how far you have come! I have a pair of 20's which I am keeping purely to do the classic picture of me standing in them and holding out the waist band hehe! :) x

I stayed the same this week. I'm not too upset with it as I have lost two stone 3 pounds so quickly. I also upped my exercise quite a lot this week, power walking up a big hill every day and going to the gym twice, I also know my body will need to plateau every now and then to catch up. Also it's not a gain so it's all good :) happy jubilee to you all

I'm so thrilled! Just been and weighed in and I've lost five pounds this week! It has really lifted me after staying the same last week! I'm so happy! I've lost over two and a half stone already. :) wahooo!!!

Amazing! Well done!

Congrats Lisa! I stayed the same this week but.... I am wearing size 16 jeans! The scales can say what they want at the moment I do not care! Lol

Brilliant news Lisa!

Lisav said:
I'm so thrilled! Just been and weighed in and I've lost five pounds this week! It has really lifted me after staying the same last week! I'm so happy! I've lost over two and a half stone already. :) wahooo!!!

Well done Lisa! Good going :)

I have my first fill tonight, but first I have an appointment with the dietician, just so she can see how I am progressing etc. If she says I'm ok to have a fill, then I will have one, if not then I have to wait another few weeks, but I do feel I'm ready, so hopefully i'll get it. Exciting! I hope they'll be as pleased with my weightloss as I am, as they said I should hope to lose no more than 7 stone in my first year and although I know things are going to slow down and I wont continue to lose weight so fast, I have already lost near on a third of that in around six weeks! I aim to smash it!!! Feeling really positive.

My lovely girlfriend bought me a charm for my pandora bracelet - I plan to get a new one for every stone I lose, so I already need another, but Colleen said I have to wait as they are £45 a go! haha!

Back