• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

I am hoping to get the sleeve operation on 28th February or on 6th March at Spire Riding. I really cannot wait. Good luck to you all

Hi guys :0 just wanted to wish you all the very best or your pre ops your ops and beyond on your journey to a fitter healthier slimmer new you :) my op was February last year so completely understand what your going thru right now......but to say i dont regret a thing...so all the best x x x x enjoy the journey x x x

Good luck Lynne sounds like you're on track and ready. 2 and a half weeks to go hun! All the best xx

Good luck tules xx

You've done amazingly well crystal. Well done xx

Not so good today come down with really bad cold and flu symptoms second lot since New Year's Eve! Worried that my surgery may be postponed!

Hi all. Just finished one week of healthy eating and managed to lose 11 lbs. Did indulge in a couple of glasses of red wine yesterday. Scheduled for op on12 Feb. 17 days to go and counting.

Any suggestions on what to eat during the 2 week pre op diet? I have just been given general guidelines.... Low carb, high protein no sugar, sodas, pastas, flour etc. No specific diet..

Sounds like mines quite different from yours, best phone your provider and ask, mine is quite specific, and very small!!

Oh my lord..panicking now. Had endoscopy yesterday and was told I'll be put on the waiting list. Got a call this morning surgery on 7 Feb, can't stop shaking

Just about two weeks to go. Lynne how are you doing. 12th Feb is fast approaching. Excited and scared at the same time.

I am ok still here lol! It is all beginning to feel real now and panic I sure will set it! Decided to follow milk diet for last two weeks! ?

Hi all, I'm hoping for my sleeve op on 17th March, at Walsall manor. This Friday I have a appointment to see Mr youseff ( the man who knocks u out with vodka for your op )

Hope you all keep good & well

Keep smiling x

Hi all, I'm hoping for my sleeve op on 17th March, at Walsall manor. This Friday I have a appointment to see Mr youseff ( the man who knocks u out with vodka for your op )

Hope you all keep good & well

Keep smiling x

Back