• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

I weighed today, no change, maybe a bit on, feeling down about it (hence why I stay away from the bloody scales!!) might have a little fill next week

Hi Siana,
Give it a day, I find that it takes a week for my weight to settle down lately. My weight loss is pretty slow nowadays but this is to be expected I guess. at least it is downward progress...
but... but... eating whilst not really hungry is coming back boo hoo

Me on a trip to Windsor xx

Attachments

• image-2257986620.jpg
    image-2257986620.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 59
OK so this was me (face obliterated) but I think I was not at my fattest at this point. Cant actually find many pictures of me as I always ran when the camera came out

Hey all.. Have been reading all your posts... Lots of familiarities.. In no particular order :-
1. My weight loss also seems to have slowed down.. Drastically...:-( Nearly constant for a month. Good news is that lost nearly 35 kgs since Operation. Much more since my Max weight (closer to 43). About 14 inches from the waist... Wearing size 36 inch jeans /trouser. :)

2. Don't have many pics of mine when I was really obese... And like many of us I used to run away from the camera too.

3. Am unable to digest beef and even mutton if it isn't tender enough. Alcohol though is digesting OK :) (in limited quantity) Not tried beer though.

4. Lost weight.... Lost hair (and still losing rapidly) :-( .... Not yet losing my mind though over the hair loss. I guess as long as I am losing weight.. I really don't care :)

More later.. All you 'losers' out there... Great going.... Keep up the loss... Look good... Feel great...

Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

Hey all.. Have been reading all your posts... Lots of familiarities.. In no particular order :- 1. My weight loss also seems to have slowed down.. Drastically...:-( Nearly constant for a month. Good news is that lost nearly 35 kgs since Operation. Much more since my Max weight (closer to 43). About 14 inches from the waist... Wearing size 36 inch jeans /trouser. :) 2. Don't have many pics of mine when I was really obese... And like many of us I used to run away from the camera too. 3. Am unable to digest beef and even mutton if it isn't tender enough. Alcohol though is digesting OK :) (in limited quantity) Not tried beer though. 4. Lost weight.... Lost hair (and still losing rapidly) :-( .... Not yet losing my mind though over the hair loss. I guess as long as I am losing weight.. I really don't care :) More later.. All you 'losers' out there... Great going.... Keep up the loss... Look good... Feel great... Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

Great post Kaps - I've had beer and had no problems

Before photo x

Attachments

• image-2895994133.jpg
    image-2895994133.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 55
Alison! you look great and so much different than your before picture. I love your outfit too.
Siana, we still all looked OK before the operation. So to me, your before picture looks perfectly fine (apart from the face...sorry you need to hide) anyway, send us a new photof, of new you- you can just get a picture minus the face :)

Kaps, well done on your weight loss. I think we are all slowing now (or stopping in my case). I am still 3 kilos over the recommended BMI weight but frankly, I am perfectly happy like this. So I am now focusing on maintaining because my head hunger is getting stronger and winning sometimes.

My Gosh you did shrink too! Fantastic.
Do you guys also have people coming up to you and says, "wow you lost so much weight"

I think suddenly it is very obvious so have been admitting to everyone that i had this operation. Now I should not shame myself by putting any on.

Alison and Siena, do you want to loose more?

And any others with update photos?

I think I need to do an up to date photo, ridiculous anybody, but I think my thighs look chunky in that photo.....

Purely on BMI , it's still just over 30, on the numbers I have lost about half what I need to. So yes I want to lose more and am going to really focus on my food intake because I have been a bit slack lately and relied touch on exercise. Onwards and upwards!

I would like to get below 10 stone so 5 or 6 pounds more. To have a normal BMI I need to be between 6.12 and 9.2 which I don't think is going to happen!! Its because I am only 5 foot tall.

:553:

Hey ladies,
Just got back from two weeks hols in Whitby where the weather was not very good!
Just reading up on your posts and progress.........

Siana I laughed out loud at your post flashing in morrisons car park! Love it!!
But seriously, your hair dresser is probably right and it is time to buy some new ones. Bon marche I find cheap and cheerful as a put on whilst your still losing, they have a reward scheme but if you're NHS staff Google blue light card and you'll get lots of discounts all over!
Same for you Alison.
Tules, Alison and anyone else who's up for it.......when shall we meet and where?

I had to go shopping for leisure clothes whilst away and was pleased to be in L rather than XL.
Another trip back to sadies bra shop........bra bought in May and way too big, ended up two sizes smaller so have lost 4 inches off back alone with more stretch marks appearing all the time. I'm enjoying being able to do more, walk for longer and faster, and without being out of puff.
So wished I had measured myself before surgery!
Tried my first wedding dress on the other day too.

Siana, you look slim and fit.

Alison, you look great too, as you are.

But .we are still early on our journey....weight will come off gradually but steadily from now on. Wish you both luck.

My hunger is back so I am more into maintaining now. If I loose more, a bonus!

Back