• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

Cherub,
We have to get you to try some wedding dresses when we get together. Ladies, we can try some fancy wedding outfits too. Let us be honest, none of us are spending too much on nice outfits yet but harm in trying, eh?

Where and when?
Maybe October, or sometime in November?
Where is central and easily accessible for all? Birmingham? More North? If we can find a cheap hotel deal, can even make an evening of it.

Yes Tules, October or November would be good and Birmigham is good for shopping I've heard! Anyone else up for it?

Just tried work clothes on as I'm back on Monday, only have 1 skirt now that fits, all trousers are too big. Tops all baggy but will make them last the summer. Need to go shopping again for more work clothes!

Have any of you put any photos on?
Is it easy to do?
Xx

Yes you can click on advance when writing a reply, and upload attachments.

Birmingham it is.

Anyone else?

Birmingham is great for me and fantastic for shopping. Overnight would be lovely October or November also good for me x

Well ladies we need to set a date then, 24 October or 7 November can you comment if you can make one or the other or both x

I will check school holiday period and get back but 7 November is feasible. I checked, if true we can get a decent hotel for £35-38 a night.

Either is good for me. How long are we staying for? And which hotel are you booking?

what do others think? Saturday night stay? the train will be cheaper on a Saturday I think.
I have not booked anywhere, rather we all stay at the same hotel, no?
I just checked around, hotels near the BullRing (the most important land mark in Birmingham he he ) are reasonalble, am OK with a B&B or any other suggestion. Thought the hotel provides a space to sit out when we want to chat in the evening.

anyone else is coming?
come on!

what do others think? Saturday night stay? the train will be cheaper on a Saturday I think. I have not booked anywhere, rather we all stay at the same hotel, no? I just checked around, hotels near the BullRing (the most important land mark in Birmingham he he ) are reasonalble, am OK with a B&B or any other suggestion. Thought the hotel provides a space to sit out when we want to chat in the evening. anyone else is coming? come on!

Is this open to everyone or just to February 2015 surgery? I live in Birmingham so could pop by and meet you all if that's ok?

The more the merrier I think, Saturday sounds good to me c

Hi All,
I think you've got some good ideas there Tules.
A Saturday night stay and a nice hotel where we can have space to chill and chat over a drink etc. and I think staying at the same hotel would be nice, that way don't have to worry about each of us getting back to wherever and will give us chance to relax and have a drink in the bar without worrying about going anywhere else.
I'm really looking forward to it!
Have we decided on the date yet? And when will you be booking train and hotel?

Ruth xx

Yes, the more the merrier. Siana, chrissy, are you coming?

Hi All,
Great to see that all of are trying to meet up and have a high protein, low carb party and loads of fun/ catching up / sharing of experiences / shampoo brands to control hair loss et al... ;-)
Have fun all of you.

Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

Back