• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

That's good for me xx

Me too.
What hotels have you seen with good offers on Tules?

Been looking at hotels. Found one in the centre ibis Birmingham centre 73.00 each B and B or we could share twins and pay half??

Been looking at hotels. Found one in the centre ibis Birmingham centre 73.00 each B and B or we could share twins and pay half??

Is that the ibis in china town? I've stopped there a couple of times when I was dating my hubby before I moved to Birmingham.

Well I never... did in fall for.those hotels advertising rooms for £35! Yes I was looking at ibis like hotels. There was also one called niteynight I think, which had good reviews.
Let us exchange information.

The ibis budget is £41 for a twin room, breakfast extra but can't check in til after 2 and depart before 12 Sunday.

The paragon hotel is 56 for single and 66 for twin, no breakfast which can be added but it's almost £10 extra! Would be cost effective to have breakfast there! They have a restaurant and is 25 mins from bullring.

Birmingham central backpackers, 75 for a triple room if want to share continental breakfast included, that's £25 each. Close to station and shops.

The paragon hotel is 56 for single and 66 for twin, no breakfast which can be added but it's almost £10 extra! Would be cost effective to have breakfast there! They have a restaurant and is 25 mins from bullring.

Got terrible reviews on TA. Another options is not entire, no windows though?

Nite nite bloody predictive !!

Ibis budget Birmingham centre, 41-45 each based on having at least a double each, includes ensuite, continental breakfast buffet. Not far from bull ring.
Looks best deal so far. Can eat out in evening, food served in bullring and good for shopping. Can't find any better deals, rooms look ok. Have a look on website though, see what you think xx

Guys,
Just checked and IBIS budget is the best deal. £41 for a room. Through booking.com, we can select the £45 a room option which provides free cancellation and pay later option. Breakfast, since we eat so little, let us bit the nearby cafe for a scrambled eggs...or any other protein.
What do you think?
Let us book at the same time and require nearby rooms.
Excited!!

Guys,
Just checked and IBIS budget is the best deal. £41 for a room. Through booking.com, we can select the £45 a room option which provides free cancellation and pay later option. Breakfast, since we eat so little, let us bit the nearby cafe for a scrambled eggs...or any other protein.
What do you think?
Let us book at the same time and require nearby rooms.
Excited!!

Isn't breakfast included though anyway, on their website it showed a breakfast buffet, continental too.
Are we all getting a room each? I think it's the same price for a twin? Which will be cheaper for two.
When are you booking? If you give me a time and day, I will book at the same time.

I'm excited too! Just think, by then we will all love lost more weight, dropped dress sizes. I'm going to save up to have a shopping spree for clothes I think!
Is it just the three of us staying over?
Ruth xx

Oh how exciting that looks good shall we all book together, I am happy to share or be on own x

They have a triple room we could all share

41.50 free cancellation x

Guys, think you might need to take a look at the triple, on the wevsite it looks like a double bed with a bunk bed on top! Lol x

That's really weird, I looked at ibis budget again......I looked at it earlier today through trip advisor and I'm sure it had breakfast included on the site!
Never mind, I agree that it is the cheapest deal and we can get breakfast elsewhere.
Are you going for twin, double or single?

I am happy to go in the bunk xx

Back