• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

My tummy would look a lot better if it weren't for the roll of blancmange that the weight loss has left behind, no amount of sit ups is going to rectify that.....roll on tummy tuck!

You look fab at the moment. Are you planning on going for more surgery? Xx

Have lost that last pound to make my total weight loss 8 stones! Size small jumper looks and feels great and size 14 trousers now getting baggy too!

Fantastic Cherub , more small sizes to come for us all.
I bought a medium jumper from Gap, medium was my aim delighted.
Yes tummy is wobbly... but hey... I longer get seats offered, mistaken for very pregnant!!! At my ripe age of 52!!!

Well done Tules.
You sound really well and you're doing great!
How are you? Xx

Well I have no idea what I weigh now but have just tried on a skirt in a size that I don't think I've worn in 20 years, it's a bit smug around the waist but.....it bloody fits, and it looks good. Go me at my age going out tonight in a short skirt and sparkly tights!

That's fantastic Siana. I also went to party last week in a jumpsuit!!! And off out in a size 12 dress tonight for a boogie at a posh hotel xx

Well friends, today I have reached my 6 stone weight loss and now am a healthy weight for the first time in years.

Just in time for Christmas ....

image-2568526344.jpg

Attachments

• image-1780849947.jpg
    image-1780849947.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 47
Been away again for some time as life just seems to swallow me up! Yesterday developed bad stomach pains and been admitted to hospital! Had X-rays ct scan and bloods and nothing shown so far! Tomorrow having ultrasound! It may be nothing to do with bypass but I got scared so took myself in! They have said if nothing on ultrasound then they will need to put camera down to investigate! ?

Well thought I would update you had every test going and finally home for Xmas! It turns out the pain I had was from the gallstones! I had camera investigation and my new stomach has healed wonderfully! Nothing wrong with it at all! I will be going seeing doctors in about six weeks to discuss my gallstones further and to see if I had any more attacks!

Happy Christmas to you all xxx

Lynne

Hey everyone.
Merry Christmas wishes from me too.
Alison, you look fabulous!!! 6 stones....
I just cannot believe it is almost a year ago we all started this journey. How much we have changed... both physically and mentally. I have more confidence now and walk without feeling judged...you know what I mean?
I am still loosing more weight but am in fear also...because dreaded binging is coming back. I can eat pretty much everything, so fearful that I will loose control again. Planning to.have hypnosis if continuous, because frankly, the stomach is full. It's my head...
Thank God the operation works and I can't eat the amounts I used to in the past. Next year, I will focus on getting my head around stopping to binge.

Here is to many more slim and healthy years!

Alison you look fantastic

Rules. You and me both babe. Good luck with the year stuff xxx

Hope you have all had a great day girls. Enjoy the rest of the festive season xx

Back