• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

And one in my new top girls xx Hubby said he liked it so must be good to get a comment xx

Attachments

• image-285755120.jpg
    image-285755120.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 36
Thanks Tules, we had a really relaxing weekend x

Looking good Alison!
Tules, we need to see you in your new jeans and too!

It is with great sadness that I write to let you know that our wedding is cancelled. It's not my doing and all very complicated.
It's a really difficult time for me where I'm trying not to comfort eat but I just want to hide under a rock!

It is with great sadness that I write to let you know that our wedding is cancelled. It's not my doing and all very complicated. It's a really difficult time for me where I'm trying not to comfort eat but I just want to hide under a rock!

Sending hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

So sad and shocked to hear that Ruth, I am really so sorry and thinking of you xxx

Oh nooo Cherub,
I am really sorry. How awful for you. I really hope things will move towards a better end for you. Thinking of you too.
X

You did this operation for yourself. Nobody else... carry on with your good work and carry on with your life... wishing you all the best.

Churb08 sorry to hear your bad news, keep your chin up, whatever's happened will sort it's self for the right reasons. Just keep in mind that you have chosen this weight loss journey for yourself so don't give up on all your hard work, sending kind thought your way .

I lost a pound so BMI now 25.8!! Just still overweight xxx. Lost 5 stone 10 pounds

Thanks for your support guys, much appreciated. We are working through things but still not getting married. Everything now cancelled and refunded.

That's great Alison's! Well done!!

I've just checked mine........my BMI is now 29.9 which makes my overweight and no longer obese!!! So I've come down from morbidly obese to overweight and a total loss of 7st 13lbs! Xxx

Back