• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

Good luck xx

Hi lynnepoth,
Glad you made it! How are you? Sending healing vibes for your recovery.
Journey to slimville is well under way! Xx

5 days down on pre op milk and yogurt diet! 5 days to go! Better get hospital bag ready!
Busy weekend ahead and three days left at work! Got to be in for 7am Thursday.
Feeling excited and scared!

Hi lynnepoth, Glad you made it! How are you? Sending healing vibes for your recovery. Journey to slimville is well under way! Xx
Hi

Doing well thanks! Should be going home today! Feel very tired now where not slept properly here and also very achy and bruised which is obvious! Wind starting to move now! Still on water! But scared to change to be honest!

Glad all has gone well. Hopefully you should be home by now. What advice have they given regarding diet and fluids? Hope you're not in much pain. Swelling and bruises will settle.
At least at home you're in your own home and can get better rest! Xx

Not taking pain relief as don't really need it! They said fluids soups complan milk etc! Just had soup! Not managed much!

You will only eat or drink a spoon full if that at a time just don't get worried or frustrated about it

Im having my bypass at Sunderland on the 27th. First day of LSD so no Sunday lunch lol.
Very nervous and anxious but looking forward to it really.

Don't think about what you can't have because that will drive you mad just think about why your doing it hid luck.

Welcome Gippa, I am half way through my LSD, doing ok so far, good luck

How is everyone doing? Well day 4 post op feeling good! Managing more fluid! Have to say looking forward to purée stage already lol! Kaps hope you are well???? Westiedog?

All this having surgery this week please don't panic it's not as bad as you think! The first few hours after perhaps but you have morphine so just enjoy! I am already laughing at my photo taken just as I got back to my room!

Attachments

• image-2340452603.jpg
    image-2340452603.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Back