• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

Thanks Tules. You have to find the right exercise for you -I've joined a gym group that has 7 gyms around the city, some have pools and all have gyms and classes. So where ever I finish my day, there will be a gym not far away. I can choose to have a programme done for gym work and can join any class- and there's loads of different ones or can lane swim or go to Aqua aerobic type sessions.
I have my preferred gym which is on the way home from work so no excuse!

Glad you're enjoying exercise Siana and I agree, losing weight does make it a lot easier and I think people are less judgemental!
I loved going to the gym before and went every other day, I experienced highs after exercise and would co e home telling my partner how much I had gotten a buzz from it!
Keep it up!

Thanks Tules. You have to find the right exercise for you -I've joined a gym group that has 7 gyms around the city, some have pools and all have gyms and classes. So where ever I finish my day, there will be a gym not far away. I can choose to have a programme done for gym work and can join any class- and there's loads of different ones or can lane swim or go to Aqua aerobic type sessions.
I have my preferred gym which is on the way home from work so no excuse!

Glad you're enjoying exercise Siana and I agree, losing weight does make it a lot easier and I think people are less judgemental!
I loved going to the gym before and went every other day, I experienced highs after exercise and would co e home telling my partner how much I had gotten a buzz from it!
Keep it up!

So agree. I also I nvested in a personal trainer who knows all my secrets , I was so chuffed with myself that I did a toning/sculpting class at one venue then sprinted across the road for an hour with him! Double session and I loved every minute, went home buzzing and not hungry. Had a protein shake, a shower and a brilliant nights sleep. Feels great to be able to do all that without my knees giving out

Gym membership and induction tomorrow after work! Really looking forward to it and to going back to exercising regularly. I had to stop going last year due to complications the band caused. Hoping I will be okay this time.
Looking forward to losing even more weight, getting fitter, improving muscle groups and toning up! I lost so much muscle being so ill and inactive.
Keep finding wrinkly skin and stretch marks!

Thanks Cherub... All the best for your gym sessions. Take it one step at a time. Hope you reach your goals.

Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

Wow Siana! That's amazing. You are getting fit as well as toning and losing weight. You're doing fab!

Gym induction done and glad I've gone back. Found my old personal programme from over a year ago! I knew I had lost a lot of muscle from being laid up for 3 months being so ill but shocked that I couldn't do some of the apparatus from my initial programme set when I first joined...........so much to work on! Got my work cut out!

Gym induction done and glad I've gone back. Found my old personal programme from over a year ago! I knew I had lost a lot of muscle from being laid up for 3 months being so ill but shocked that I couldn't do some of the apparatus from my initial programme set when I first joined...........so much to work on! Got my work cut out!

Sounds great Cherub. You are "off the blocks" now, nothing can stop you :)

Thanks Chrissy, how are you today hun?

Thanks Chrissy, how are you today hun?

Today has been OK so far thanks :) still some nausea but not like yesterday. Taking it one day at a time love, thats all ay of us can do. ( 2 days at a time would suit me right now ) :D

Glad to hear you are having a better day Chrissy. One day at a time is good, after all you are only 6 days post op!! you know what happened to me and how very poorly I was, please take it easy and let your body recover. My surgeon said that after a bypass people feel either full of energy or exhausted. How are your energy levels?
Look after yourself. And let others look after you too! Ruth xx

Glad to hear you are having a better day Chrissy. One day at a time is good, after all you are only 6 days post op!! you know what happened to me and how very poorly I was, please take it easy and let your body recover. My surgeon said that after a bypass people feel either full of energy or exhausted. How are your energy levels? Look after yourself. And let others look after you too! Ruth xx

Thanks Ruth. You are right of course. I am tired but haven't done too much, hoping to start pottering today if things stay like they are, fingers crossed. My sleeping pattern is all messed up from the hospital still. I am sleeping 4 hours at night 3am to 7am and a nap in the late afternoon. Its crap tbh, as a person who had years if severe insomnia I prefer a solid nights sleep. Work in progress. :)

thought I will be brave and upload the first after photo. Glad bum and tum has reduced drastically (for me!). No more getting seats on tube for me!!

Attachments

• 20150425_095755.jpg
    20150425_095755.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 52
  • user34285_pic14010_1425341247_thumb[1].jpg
    user34285_pic14010_1425341247_thumb[1].jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
thought I will be brave and upload the first after photo. the before is in my folder, don't know how to copy it here but you will see drastic reduction in bum and tum. No more getting seats on tube for me!!

OH my word, you are so slim !!! Lovely piccy with the wee doggiee too. Love it.

come on weegie. upload your photo too. Before and after photos were always an inspiration for me. Let us continue inspiring each other x

come on weegie. upload your photo too. Before and after photos were always an inspiration for me. Let us continue inspiring each other x

I know what you mean :eek: but I hate photos of me anytime but mostly it is a privacy issue. I don't have FB for the same reason. I will think about a private album later on :). But no promises lol

That's amazing!! Well done you x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Looking fantastic Tules!

What a difference. Wow amazing progess x

Back