• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

Tules you look fantastic, Siana I love your quote, still not made it back to Zumba, sticking with the Yoga for now! Cherub, it was great to chat last night, off to the surgeon in the morning, my husband really doesn't want me to make any waves, I think the whole of the chester/itu/his mum dying is now somehow linked in his mind and makes him really sad. Will see how it goes anyway. My hair loss seems to have slowed in the last couple of days, wound seems no different than two weeks ago, hopefully see the Tissue Viability Nurse again on Wednesday. Oh well M6 here we come in the morning then a trip to Lancashire at the weekend. xx :553:

Good luck today Alison. X

My new clothes that I bought for work at the beginning of June are now too big! Went clothes shopping yesterday for a few new things and am really excited that my dress size now begins with the number 1!

My new clothes that I bought for work at the beginning of June are now too big! Went clothes shopping yesterday for a few new things and am really excited that my dress size now begins with the number 1! ?

Fantastic, but expensive, NSV :). Well done. X

Oh finally the joy of shopping! here is to moving down the sizes starting with 1. Cherub!

I am taking delight in dresses that were too tight on me, and finding them loose! oh so nice not to feel restricted and feel bulging out of things... I still have a big jelly belly so A line dresses hide my bum (also a big jelly!) and tum. I used to wear empire line - but then got too many people getting up and giving me their. oh the shame of it!!!

Alison, how did your hospital appointment go?

Hi everyone,
Had an idea.......don't know how viable this is or not but wondered if you all fancied a get together? Us February lot could meet somewhere in the middle of the UK for a day or even an overnight, meet each other in person and have a girly time, shopping, a drink and bite to eat and a laugh!?! What do you think? Then Tules, we could go shopping - we'd be your personal shoppers! Lol x
Ruth xx

He hey! I love it. I am for it.
Where is everyone?
I am in London.
Cherub, would love to have as my stylist! X

I'm in Kent, I'm having to have my dress taken in as its too big. Luckily the seamstress said she would wait until the end of August (I'm leaving to get married sept 10th) I only bought it six weeks ago. I want to lose another half a stone by then but I don't think it's going to happen, im at 10.5 now and if I wasn't getting married I wouldn't be in any rush to lose more!

Hello Caroline,
I am not sure what your starting weight was but 10.5 sounds fantastic! Wedding, how exciting. Congratulations. I am sure you will loose the remaining half a stone. It may come off slower than before, but you may be pleasantly surprised in a few weeks time.
I am sure your body shape changed too. I have never lost so much weight of my tum before, it is fantastic.....
Even my knickers are loose now..... he he

Count me in for a trip xx I am in Worcestershire

Hi Tules, my start weight was 14.7, this morning I was 10.3 so maybe I will lose the half a stone. I'm a band to bypass revision. I had my band very early twenties and when I lost all my weight (to 8.5 stone) I had hardly and excess skin, this time round after two kids it's a bit different. I guess it was too much to expect my body to react the same way!

Fantastic weight loss. Well done. I am sure that half a stone and if you want it, more will come off.
We should our child bearing bodies proudly. I am much older than you so saggy skin but much prefer this body to the inflated one!

Just been to hairdressers, good news is I have lots of regrowth/baby hair, not so good news is hairdresser told me my clothes look awful on me and great news is its because everything is too big and too frumpy according to her! Apparently I need to recognise how much more glam I am now. I've looked in the mirror, I still can't bloody see it and I really can't afford a whole new wardrobe :(

Have no idea what weight I am but still shrinking, to the point that my jeans actually fell down and I flashed my area in Morrisons car park last weekend....how is everyone else?

Just been to hairdressers, good news is I have lots of regrowth/baby hair, not so good news is hairdresser told me my clothes look awful on me and great news is its because everything is too big and too frumpy according to her! Apparently I need to recognise how much more glam I am now. I've looked in the mirror, I still can't bloody see it and I really can't afford a whole new wardrobe :( Have no idea what weight I am but still shrinking, to the point that my jeans actually fell down and I flashed my area in Morrisons car park last weekend....how is everyone else?
Haha Siana that made me laugh!!
I'm doing well, down from a 32 to 14 trousers and 16 top!! Back to "normal"life, eating out only starters and hubby eating what I leave, alcohol can't do as I get drunk on 1/4 glass of rosé so leaving alone for a while.!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hey Siana,
Amazing sale is on, go and get yourself some new stuff. You deserve it! You will be pleasantly surprised what size you need now. Out of habit, I still pick up XL tops for example but I am now M...can you imagine.

Tina, absolutely amazing.you must feel and look fantastic. I am also down to.size 14 jeans, and tops, depending on shop changes between 12 and 14.

How are the rest of you doing?

My only worry right now is that I seem to hungry (head hunger) and eating a lot...

I'm really learning what I can/can't eat, especially when going out. Luckily starters are my favourite bit of a meal so I don't mind doing that, but in the pub last night the people on the next table had steaks and pork tenderloin, I did have a moment of sadness as I just can't eat red meat any more :(

I still haven't had a fill in my band but I find meat really hard to get down, especially beef. I have also gone off it for some reason. Plus point, I rarely ate fish before the op but seem to really like it now and it's really high protein

Just been to hairdressers, good news is I have lots of regrowth/baby hair, not so good news is hairdresser told me my clothes look awful on me and great news is its because everything is too big and too frumpy according to her! Apparently I need to recognise how much more glam I am now. I've looked in the mirror, I still can't bloody see it and I really can't afford a whole new wardrobe :( Have no idea what weight I am but still shrinking, to the point that my jeans actually fell down and I flashed my area in Morrisons car park last weekend....how is everyone else?
you crack me up!! Looking great. I have now lost 4 stone 10 pounds. Whoop whoop!!

Back