• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

Kirsty, glad you and Karina will meet up. Have a fantastic time! SHame you can't join us.

Siana photo of you in skirt please! Glad you had a nice shopping trip. Yes I keep checking myself out too he he

Sounds like you like what you see Tules?!
In two weeks we will be in Birmingham and hopefully will have been shopping for you some nice things.
Are you planning on any specific items and purchases?

Are you at your goal? You're not far now.......?!
Xx

Hi Ladies

Yes definitely still up for the meet with the room booked. Sorry not been on much so busy at work. Been away for a conference this weekend and some lovely comments from those who had not seen me for a while. Have now lost 5 stone 6 and BMI 26.6.

xxxx

Congratulationsss

Hey all!

Not been on for a while so lost touch with everyone's progress! I lost an uncle and step dad the end of the summer just a day apart so was pretty challenging as always turned to food for comfort?! I stalled for about two months but the last week it's begun to move and I have managed to get to the gym after not going for about 6 weeks!

We got a new puppy so I am getting lots walking in too which I am sure has helped! This morning I am 0.5lb off my lowest ever adult weight do overjoyed! Total loss is 6 st 13! I never would of thought it was ever possible! Hope your journeys are all going well

Lynne x

Good job

Just weighted myself and recalulated my progress.....
Weight loss is 7st 11 in total, 5st 9 of which is since February.
Started at dress size 30 top and bottom, now 12-14 top and 16 bottoms.
That's 8-9 dress sizes down on top and 7 on bottoms!
That's a reduction in my BMI of 20.
Definitely pear shaped now.
My goal is to reduce my weight by a further 2st 12lbs, 5 of my BMI and reduce my top by 1 size and bottoms by 2.
That will make size 12 all over and 10st which will make me on the heavier side of normal.

Thought I would add some progress photos! Lost 7st 2 as of today!

Attachments

• image-1472352610.jpg
    image-1472352610.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 41
Amazing Lynne! Well done you look fantastic xx

Ruth, what a fantastic progress. Not long before you reach your goal of size 10_12.

Lynne, amazing photos. I like your new haircut, lovely outfits and of course your smile.

Ruth, shopping wise I really like to buy some causal skirts, tops to go with it and a pair of boots I saw in Dune. My surgeon told me that after a while, when I reach my ideal weight, I will still continue loosing weight. I will then put on a few kilos and settle. I am in that looking despite eating loads phase I think because those size 12 jeans I got from BHS are loose now - mind you they are stretchy type. They were very cheap (£13) so may get another of those a size down.
I need loads of new daywear, weekend wear. I can wear casual clothes at work so even jeans is fine.
How you guys?

Thanks Tules, thought I might have reached my goals now but thought that in the early summer when I was losing faster. I was told at my last appointment it will continue til February, plateau then continue.

Wow! Well now you can shop anywhere Tules!
Let's hope we can get you kitted out with all those things you are looking for with hopefully Lots of good deals and sales!!

I might do some trying on and get a few new things for work, something warm as I'm definitely feeling the cold more now. A lot of shops still have short sleeve blouses which puts me off!
Xx

Thank you everyone! The one thing I am enjoying the most is the clothes! Being able to shop anywhere! Trying not to become a shopoholic! I just love trying different styles! My family will find it easy for Xmas this year as they will be able to purchase clothes and I am not embarrassed to tell them my size now!

Thank you everyone! The one thing I am enjoying the most is the clothes! Being able to shop anywhere! Trying not to become a shopoholic! I just love trying different styles! My family will find it easy for Xmas this year as they will be able to purchase clothes and I am not embarrassed to tell them my size now!

I know exactly what you mean Lynne, I am the same!
Love trying on and seeing what shops I can now potentially shop in. I sometimes just go into a shop with no intention of buying, just to see what fits, how it looks and feels and what shops clothes now fit.

Hope you get lots of nice surprises this Christmas xxx

Went wedding dress trying on this afternoon. Had no intention of buying, was going to wait until the end of November but I found a stunningly beautiful dress which is a lace up back so will still fit as I lose more. Just the length that needs altering.
So, I bought it, and a lace bolero and tiara!
We are just about all ready now, everything ordered, all our plans coming together!
I can't wait, feeling so excited ........

Oh so pleased you got your wedding dress sorted! Sounds lovely, look forward to seeing your wedding photos in due course x

Went wedding dress trying on this afternoon. Had no intention of buying, was going to wait until the end of November but I found a stunningly beautiful dress which is a lace up back so will still fit as I lose more. Just the length that needs altering. So, I bought it, and a lace bolero and tiara! We are just about all ready now, everything ordered, all our plans coming together! I can't wait, feeling so excited ........??

Oh how exciting xx. I just need clothes per se. I have no idea!! Bullring here we come!

Mil am excited too. Oh my BHS jeans are actually size 14, not 12. Well, they are very generous size but can't believe I will buy size 12 jeans. Mind you, still a long way off levi's jeans... who fits into those!! Can't do up the zipper even in largest size.... horrid fashion designers...

General shopping for a bit of everything then Alison and Tules!
Trying on lots of nice clothes and finding some bargains! Xx

Lovely to see everyone's progress. Great pics Lynne. You look lovely and seem to be glowing. Keep it up.

Back