• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

Oh ladies we are meeting up on Saturday. Really looking forward to it. Do you know what time your trains are getting in?

Hey Ruth and Alison,
I will buy my ticket tomorrow. Are we all OK for 12:30 meet at the train station, or elsewhere.
Also, assume both of you definitely staying at the hotel, if not please let me know so I cancel mine too.

Look forward to seeing you both.
Tules

Hi Alison and Tules,
Yes, I can get a train that will arrive at New Street at 12.27 and am staying over at the hotel.
Looking forward to meeting you both and to sharing stories, shopping and having a giggle!

How will we recognise each other? And where aborts in the station shall we meet .......it will be busy! Xx

Glad your all meeting up girls. It is amazing to put some real faces to the diaries. Sharon and I had a brilliant Time on our meet up with pippa. Wine, a gorgeous lunch and amazing shopping. A great girly day was had by all

Been having a look where to meet in the station:-

'There are three main shops in the centre, Boots, WH Smiths or M&S. You could meet outside one of them.

There is also a Starbucks near to M&S, you could meet there.

Or in between W H Smiths and M&S is the ticket office, you could meet there.

If you want to sit down while waiting then between Costa Coffee and Upper Crust is a seating area, why not meet there. To get to this area sometimes requires a train ticket but as you are coming by train that is not a problem'.

How about if we wait outside M and S in the station?

Sounds good to me Alison. how will we recognise each other?

look out for 3 lovely slim ladies... ha ha

Yes meeting outside of M&S sounds good. I can text you to let you know what I am wearing (which will be jeans most likely) and we can look out for each other.
We will all be the ones with slightly big clothes on...lol

Lol!! Like that a lot Tules.......made me chuckle xx

Hi Alison,
Check your messages. Have sent my telephone number. I beeped you but no reply so hope got yours correctly. see you tomorrow!
around 12:35, outside of M&S. Both Cherub and I will be arriving at 12:27 to the station. x

Hi Kirsty,
Yes we had a great time and surprised ourselves by fitting into smaller sizes. Went to Birmingham with small bags, return bags were considerably bigger. Was nice to chat and share our experiences.
How are you lovely Kirsty?

Yes, it was a good weekend - though my arthritic body is hurting today!
Alison said we walked over 10,000 steps on Saturday!
Tules, hope you got a great response in your new outfit - you look stunning in your smaller jeans and beautiful top.
I hope our conversation over dinner will help you - I loved your idea of trying outfits on and being 'firm'. Let me know how you get on, I can help you with similar questions online if you need extra support.
Alison and Tules - you look as though you have reached your goal and have done amazingly well, I felt big at the side of you both......I still have a way to go.......and I know I had a lot more to lose than you both. Keep up the hard work....and as we said, it is harder this time of year or when life gets busy or stressed.
I think it would be lovely to do it again next spring perhaps?
Imagine that....a whole new spring/summer wardrobe and I might be nearer my goal too.
What do you think? .....could return to Birmingham or go elsewhere.......London would be great!! Xxx

Yes, it was a good weekend - though my arthritic body is hurting today! Alison said we walked over 10,000 steps on Saturday! Tules, hope you got a great response in your new outfit - you look stunning in your smaller jeans and beautiful top. I hope our conversation over dinner will help you - I loved your idea of trying outfits on and being 'firm'. Let me know how you get on, I can help you with similar questions online if you need extra support. Alison and Tules - you look as though you have reached your goal and have done amazingly well, I felt big at the side of you both......I still have a way to go.......and I know I had a lot more to lose than you both. Keep up the hard work....and as we said, it is harder this time of year or when life gets busy or stressed. I think it would be lovely to do it again next spring perhaps? Imagine that....a whole new spring/summer wardrobe and I might be nearer my goal too. What do you think? .....could return to Birmingham or go elsewhere.......London would be great!! Xxx

Cherub. You will get there too. You have done amazingly well. Next spring you will be a wee skinny mini too ;-)

Cherub, you have done amazing. Lost more weight than me and Alison. And you did look fantastic gastric in your new smaller tops, remember that. Alison and I started with a smaller BMI, so your is better achievement.
Yes will stick to your suggestions and be firm with myself to stop bad habits creeping in. Thank you.
Look forward to.meeting up again.
X

Me in my new size 10 trousers peeps!! Who would have thought it!

Attachments

• image-1184870609.jpg
    image-1184870609.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 53
Looking Amazing Alison!
Xx

Back