• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling my op will be cancelled

:D
ps as the pharmacy for chlorhexidine mouth wash - same as Corsydyl but a 1/3 of the price. xxx:D

Thanks Dani I didn't think of that.

Julie xx

Well the tooth has to come out :cry: there is an impacted wisdom tooth underneath it !!
Im on Metronidazole 400mg 3 times a day for 7 days so fingers crossed they clear it :sigh:

Well the tooth has to come out :cry: there is an impacted wisdom tooth underneath it !!
Im on Metronidazole 400mg 3 times a day for 7 days so fingers crossed they clear it :sigh:

Ooooh Dawn, no wonder you are in pain, honey :cry: It is amazing how often these things raise their ugly heads close to op time. :( I so hope it sorts itself out in time for your op to go ahead xxx :wave_cry:

Why not ring the hospital and ask them if amoxycillin (or whatever one is prescribed) will affect the operation. You never know, it might not make any difference to the op going ahead. They give you antibiotics in the drip when your under anyway.
hope your pain goes away soon
Kim

sorry to hear that, fingers crossed ur meds will sort it

Back