• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fuffs countdown to the big day

Yes Fuffs the time is approaching fast and and prayers for calmness are on there way to you. Courage my friend hold fast and all will be well. Nearly at the start of the race now has been a long journey to get there but get set for the gun is about to fire and your race will begin, a new chapter in your life is ready to open and be written about for all to see and hear. Good luck stay focussed on the job in hand, endurance is the key and we're in it for the long haul, we've got what it takes, you go girl xx

Tizboo: I know exactly how you feel!

Minoots: my kids loved you!!! When I see my boys like someone so much, I know my instincts on them were spot on. Ian thinks you are great. They all can't wait to meet you again :D thank you for all your love, support and friendship Heather xxx

Neal: thank you :) you are doing awesome!

Chrisa: as always, thank you for your lovely, meaningful words. You are lovely :D

Well peeps, two days left and all is well!!

Meeting my aunt yesterday, and then Ryan's night has given me all I need to feel 100% brilliant! I can't wait!!! :D

I know all your kind thoughts and best wishes will mean I can't be anything but ok :) Thanks all xxx

One more day fuffs. Then you will be officially on the losers bench. Dont be so nervous. Reading diaries and watching videos of surgery made me strong as i knew what to expect from before. Keep calm. Lots of love.

farzu said:
One more day fuffs. Then you will be officially on the losers bench. Dont be so nervous. Reading diaries and watching videos of surgery made me strong as i knew what to expect from before. Keep calm. Lots of love.

Well yesterday I spent the afternoon with my aunt. I had not seen her in a couple of years and she inspired me loads. Then the WLS wii night. Then friends on here, on WLS groups on Facebook and other WLS friends in real time have all helped me. I feel totally informed, inspired and going in with my eyes wide open :D

Glad you are doing well Farzu :) xxx

Sophie,,, is there anything you need or need me to do for you before you go in?? If there is, please you know you can just call!!

Xxx

Minoots said:
Sophie,,, is there anything you need or need me to do for you before you go in?? If there is, please you know you can just call!!

Xxx

Aaww you are so sweet chick xxx if I think of anything I will let you know for sure :D xxx

Tomorrow!!!!!!!

Woohoooo!!!

Excited for you!!

Tonibones10 said:
Omg Omg Omg tomorrow hehe :D xxx

I know!!! Gonna miss my pre op diary :( it has been therapy for me. Hopefully my post op diary will be the same! :D

It will hun you will just be on the loser bench but still as valued here and you will still get tons off support babe and you have you pre op diary to read through to remind yourself of what you have been through :) and to remind you where your going Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know!!! Gonna miss my pre op diary :( it has been therapy for me. Hopefully my post op diary will be the same! :D
maybe admin can move this diary to the post op section :) xxx

OMG! Its tomorrow - can you believe it?!? So excited for you - can't wait to see you on the losers bench hun xxx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow! I'm a week tomorrow :)

I will post your name up in the healing fb page my aunt runs <3

Will be thinking of you tomorrow! I'm a week tomorrow :)

I will post your name up in the healing fb page my aunt runs <3
id like to join that page, do you have a link please?

All the best for tomorrow Fuffs!! I will be thinking of you!!
Here's wishing you a smooth op and a nice speedy recovery xxxx

Thanks everyone!!! You are all do lovely!!!

Good idea about mods moving the thread Caren :D

Kitty, that's a beautiful thing to do. You are such a bright, lovely soul :D

This site makes all the difference on this journey. It's amazing :D xxx

Back