• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fuffs countdown to the big day

Aaww how lovely was making a thread for someone else but fuffs you deserve it you show everyone so much support and love I hope you know how much your loved and respected :D you don't have to feel nervous to be it, if you do anything that's not you its probably nerves showing in a different way :) not long babe take care Xx

Tonibones10 said:
Aaww how lovely was making a thread for someone else but fuffs you deserve it you show everyone so much support and love I hope you know how much your loved and respected :D you don't have to feel nervous to be it, if you do anything that's not you its probably nerves showing in a different way :) not long babe take care Xx

You are all just as lovely. And you are right. Maybe I am just in denial of my nerves lol

genevive57 said:
hi fuffs
wishing you a successful op on friday and i wish you a swift recovery too xx

Thank you very much :)

It's really hitting home today! Can't imagine what I will be like Thursday lol

Thank you very much :)

It's really hitting home today! Can't imagine what I will be like Thursday lol
just keep those inner calming thoughts and remember all of the spiritual karma around you darlin - you are definitely not alone!!
loadsa love xx

genevive57 said:
just keep those inner calming thoughts and remember all of the spiritual karma around you darlin - you are definitely not alone!!
loadsa love xx

That is lovely of you to say :) it was only that morning receiving distance reiki from Caren that I reminded myself to call my guides
, angels and grandad to be near me. I asked them for reassurance. Then by chance I spent the afternoon with my aunt who I haven't seen for ages. She has lost 9st with a bypass. Then we went to my god sisters pub who had a band last year. And I am so relaxed and reassured now.

When I call on 'them' they never let me down :) xxx

Denise1966 said:
Woohooo all the very besy huni xxx

Thank you to you and everyone. I am blessed xxx

genevive57 said:
i believe my spirit friends/guides are much more reliable and supportive than many on this side of life xx

That is so true :) they never let me down. I always see in the end that everything works out as it is meant to :)

Hey girl friend.... Counting the hours now.. not the days anymore !!

I know that all is going to go well and that you are going to be the best success story ever !!

You deserve it - you have had a long, long battle - but it is now nearly all over.

xxxxxxx

Minoots said:
Hey girl friend.... Counting the hours now.. not the days anymore !!

I know that all is going to go well and that you are going to be the best success story ever !!

You deserve it - you have had a long, long battle - but it is now nearly all over.

xxxxxxx

Thank you. You are such a dear friend to me. Both on here and in life. Only 1.5 hours until I see you again lol

Soon the Heartlands Hotty Skinny B!@tch club will be too hot to handle with us all in it lol

scottiebottie said:
Good luck and i realy wish u all the best in ur new life as u deserve it.... Oh and whilst ur there with mr nijjar see if u can get my date sorted and tell him to reply to the bariatric co-ordinators emails with my date as im still waiting to hear from him lol xxxx

Lol!!!! I will have a word after he has rearranged my plumbing lol

And thank you very much for your kind words :) x

scottiebottie said:
thanks and if u have to bribe him to get a date for my pipework let me know how much i owe u lol xx

Lol!!! I will defo let you know :D you are funny lol

And thanks everyone. Just been to Ryans WLS wii fit night in Wolverhampton with Minoots, my partner and kids. Had the best night, met some amazing peeps, feel so inspired. It was just what I needed. And my partner feels more part of it now. So happy days :D

Fuffs said:
Woohoo!!! Good luck to you also!!!

How are you feeling? I feel great. But think I am lying to myself. As I can't sleep and have had a stress induced gallstone attack tonight lol. But I keep saying I am not stressed lol

Hey fuffs
I hope your feeling better. Try and relax and take it all in your stride. Easier said than done though I guess.
I'm ok one min all ok next min I'm reading my cancelation terms lol. My partner is really supportive and encouraging thank god. Pre op diet hard. I want to be 4 weeks ahead already over it all and on soft foods.
Not long now x

Sophie it was such a great evening. Loved meeting Ian and the boys. The boys are just so precious !! Cant wait till I see them again.

It is not long now for you and I just know that all will go well and in 6 months time Birmingham will not know what has hit it !!!

xxxx

Back