• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fuffs countdown to the big day

HiddenBeauty said:
Will be thinking of you tomorrow! I'm a week tomorrow :)

I will post your name up in the healing fb page my aunt runs <3

And good luck for next week. I was watching Farzu last Friday thinking just a week for me. The time has literally flown by this week.

Bright blessings to you, your aunt and every lovely person on here xxx

Well I think you have just about enough good wishes and thoughts to get you in hospital through your op and deliver you safely home again more needed though to get you on the best road of recovery, but you don't need to worry about that let us do that for you. You have sent some lovely messages on here you are one special lady and I'm sure our good wishes will carry you on throughout this year, we will be honoured to do that for you Fuffs take care and let us know how you get on we will all be watching for your posts. xx

Best wishes for tomorrow Fuffs look forward to making room on the loosers Bench Pauline x

chrisa said:
Well I think you have just about enough good wishes and thoughts to get you in hospital through your op and deliver you safely home again more needed though to get you on the best road of recovery, but you don't need to worry about that let us do that for you. You have sent some lovely messages on here you are one special lady and I'm sure our good wishes will carry you on throughout this year, we will be honoured to do that for you Fuffs take care and let us know how you get on we will all be watching for your posts. xx

Aaww so lovely Chrisa. You say the loveliest things to me (((hugs))). Maybe that's why I am so calm and just excited today. All the best wishes have me in a bubble of protection :)

Thanks Pauline and Mandz. I can see a space for me on the losers bench as I type lol xxx

Best of luck and enjoy the ride...well, the walk down to theatre! I remember my day like yesterday and can't believe how hyper I went, we had a right giggle courtesy of me and my adrenalin so go for it lady and have fun. It's a life changing event to be enjoyed xxx

JO28172 said:
Best of luck and enjoy the ride...well, the walk down to theatre! I remember my day like yesterday and can't believe how hyper I went, we had a right giggle courtesy of me and my adrenalin so go for it lady and have fun. It's a life changing event to be enjoyed xxx

Great way of looking at it :D I can do fun! Thanks Jo :D xxx

I'll be thinking of you in the admission ward tomorrow morning Sophie; all the best - I'm sure everything will be fine for both you and Anita - maybe you'll be on the same post-op ward and can compare incisions!

FuturePerfect said:
I'll be thinking of you in the admission ward tomorrow morning Sophie; all the best - I'm sure everything will be fine for both you and Anita - maybe you'll be on the same post-op ward and can compare incisions!

I hope so chick :D

And thanks :) I look forward to seeing you again next month. You are a lovely woman xxx

Hi sweetheart, its tomorrow yayyy. I wish you all the best. Everything will go fine and you will be with us sooner than you think. Lots and lots of love and prayers for you. Will be thinking of you all day. Dont be worried. Stay calm and you can do it. XX

You having an early night like? hope you will be looking your best for the surgeon especially in your party frock (gown) no causing a riot on the ward or they'll put you out. remember deep breathing helps the healing process I'm not sure how but its done me no harm. Prayers from my group surround you now as they have done since last Thursday night and also for all those other people we chat to on this brilliant site. xxx If any one wants a special pray you only have to ask, my group and I pray regularly. xx

Hi Farzu you sound well I'm pleased to see you posting, that week has flown over continue the recovery and you are still surrounded in prayer. xx

Thank you Farzu!!! This was you last week!! Thanks for your lovely words xxx so glad you are doing well xxx

Chrisa... I so appreciate the prayers of your prayer group and your lovely words. Love, light and bright blessings to you all xxx

I have removed all nail varnish, had a lovely bath, put my fave cream on and am sitting watching my fave 'Food Network' lol

Had my hair done again today as I am not allowed to wear my famous eyeshadow lol

Don't want Mr Nijar thinking I have let myself go!!! Lol

P.s I am not scared. I am terribly excited though. So not sure I will sleep. I will try though lol

I'm gonna be the same, I'm gonna be up all night. My mum and dad are driving down late thursday evening and arriving around 5am to drive me to the hospital for 7am. Then mum is staying over for a week.

Go get it Sophs!! XXXXXXXXXX

Just had a meltdown finally. But I think I needed it. Sleep feels like an alien concept tonight lol

Good luck for today :) hope the op goes well and you make a speedy recovery cxxx

Back