• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

Thank you lovelies. Been in a 4/5 week plateau now. Not gpnna cry over it. But would like to see a shift soon :)

image-352647187.jpg

image-1056946893.jpg

image-3078090894.jpg

image-1746912555.jpg

image-4280605899.jpg

Messing around trying on new Primarni fashions lol

Last edited:
Collage

Nearly 9st lost so far:

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 81
Has Ian got himself a big stick yet to chase other guys away?:p

Lovely to get an update. Photos show your amazing achievements. That green really suits you. So pleased. Bet you feel great. Inspirational.

Has Ian got himself a big stick yet to chase other guys away?:p

lol!!!! I wondered why he was hell bent on buying a baseball bat last week :8855:

Lovely to get an update. Photos show your amazing achievements. That green really suits you. So pleased. Bet you feel great. Inspirational.

(((hugs))) thank you babes. You are so sweet. Going back to basics now to try and break the plateau. But lovely words make even the plateau easier xxx

I broke my stall/plateau of 6 weeks with PhD diet vanilla protein shakes made up with milk & a handful of mixed berries. 1 per day usually for breakfast delivers 35g protein low fat & low carbs. Now lst another 1/2 stone in 2 weeks. Got it on eBay but Amazon cheaper.

I broke my stall/plateau of 6 weeks with PhD diet vanilla protein shakes made up with milk & a handful of mixed berries. 1 per day usually for breakfast delivers 35g protein low fat & low carbs. Now lst another 1/2 stone in 2 weeks. Got it on eBay but Amazon cheaper.

Thank you beautiful :) I will look into that xxx I went out and bought lots of protein today as I think that has become my problem. So that could be a good solution for me xxx

Your dp is stunning!!! xxx

I was defiantly not eating enough & my team confirmed it. Now getting stuff inside me has signalled to my body that I am not 'starving'. Strange but true!

alot of you have got funding on the nhs i live in gloucestershire the forest of dean my BMI is 41 17st1lb im struggling to save to fund it myself and was wondering how you have all done it!? for a gastric balloon i need to have £2990 to put down as deposit then £375 monthly for 4 months, but unsure if this will work so would rather the band, is the bypass better? if so why havent looked in to it but you all are talking about it. thanks xx

I have no experience of a ballon. I'm a sleever but have 3 close friends who have bypasses. I initially wanted a band & started to investigate private surgery coz thought I wouldn't get it on NHS. Discussed it with GP who was very very supportive. He refered me to NHS consultant. He advised against band for me & recommended sleeve or bypass. The hopital team applied for my funding & I was approved in 3 months. I had very high blood pressure as my additional comorbidity. Each PCT has its own criteria so a bit of a lottery depending on your area. Read up about the different types of surgery but you need to see a consultant to help you through what is best for you. Also go see your GP too. Good luck.

I have had the bypass. So I cant comment on the band or balloon. Mine was NHS funded. Though it seemed for a long time I wouldnt get it, due to incorrect info. So the best thing to do is contact the pct your GP is under and ask the criteria x

Mine was nhs funded because I was huge. My BMi was 68 and i had sleep apnoea and was in daily pain

I was interested in the balloon when I first started looking into all of this. I took the offer of a free consultation with a bariatric consultant who told me more about the balloon and I decided against it. Basically you would feel sick all of the time and when the balloon is gone you're back to the same potential problems. He told me that it's generally only used when someone is so overweight and really high risk for surgery as a stepping stone to a bypass or sleeve.

image-1006830419.jpg

Still plodding on lol

image-1388952520.jpg

image-4160746820.jpg

Just comparison etc. I hope my photo diary helps others who are needing something to focus on. Broke my long stall now. But still snail pace loss. But soooo happy, I don't mind at all xxx

Wow Fuffs you are looking great ...

Keep up the good work, this is just what i need to keep those last minute nerves at bay :)

Nicky xx

Nickynoodles said:
Wow Fuffs you are looking great ...

Keep up the good work, this is just what i need to keep those last minute nerves at bay :)

Nicky xx

Thank you so much babes. Defo, turn as many nerves as you can into positive excitement. I love my bypass. It's not easy all the time. But it is the best gift I have ever had or allowed myself to have. It's important we allow ourselves this chance to uncover the true us and be happy Xxx

Oh Woweeee Fuffs you're looking absolutely stunning, well done :D
Definitely the motivation I need at the moment when my pre op diet is getting me down, although its boredom rather than hunger.
Anyway I bet you're feeling absolutely amazing about yourself too?
Em xxxx

Back