• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gaining weight before surgery

The one I tried from Asda is called measure up. Maybe it's because you had soup it worked like a VLCD TFR diet.
I totally agree about the water.

It's the same one lol I did it with just the drinks and water too but lost 17lbs in 11 days. My mam thought it was to much so week 2 I had some soup but still lost

I think all the different things out there work for some and not for others. I lose weight very quickly but after a few stone I stick and cant lose any even though I'm still doing the same x

amy_m said:
It's the same one lol I did it with just the drinks and water too but lost 17lbs in 11 days. My mam thought it was to much so week 2 I had some soup but still lost

I think all the different things out there work for some and not for others. I lose weight very quickly but after a few stone I stick and cant lose any even though I'm still doing the same x

I have found recently I am a fast starter with fits and starts after that grrrr lol

I do well on total meal replacement. But become unwell a couple of times doing it recently.

Oh well, onwards on hopefully downwards for us all from here on in :)

I have found recently I am a fast starter with fits and starts after that grrrr lol

I do well on total meal replacement. But become unwell a couple of times doing it recently.

Oh well, onwards on hopefully downwards for us all from here on in :)

Hopefully fuffs, I really hope you get your op soon x

amy_m said:
Hopefully fuffs, I really hope you get your op soon x

Me and you both beautiful lady :) Thanks!!

Looking forward to waving to you when you place your posterior on the losers bench next month :)

Good luck to all who need to get done weight shifted to get their op also xxx

Me and you both beautiful lady :) Thanks!!

Looking forward to waving to you when you place your posterior on the losers bench next month :)

Good luck to all who need to get done weight shifted to get their op also xxx

Thank you, your a very kind young lady lol. Sending you positive thoughts for you getting your op. oh and u have any problems with that dr about your age send him my way lol I sort him out x

amy_m said:
Thank you, your a very kind young lady lol. Sending you positive thoughts for you getting your op. oh and u have any problems with that dr about your age send him my way lol I sort him out x

I will be sure to do that with pleasure! Lol. And thanks :D

Thanks everyone. I hate milk so i will have to do a soup diet or similar I think. I have seen a diet that is for pre op cardiac patients. It says you can loose 14lb in a week. Its a lot of eggs and grapefruit and fruit! Anyone heard of it?

Yeah I've done it. X

amy_m said:
Yeah I've done it. X

You are like me. Tried everything lol

I have done the cabbage soup diet. That's fast weight loss too x

You are like me. Tried everything lol

I have done the cabbage soup diet. That's fast weight loss too x
when i did the cabbage diet, even the dog wouldnt stay in the same room as me lol

Last edited:
Caren said:
when i did it, even the dog wouldnt stay in the same room as me lol

Rofl!!!!!!!!

Windy Whistler oh yes!!! I think all the farting is what burns the calories lol

lol ive done that too, has anyone tried the cold bean diet. yuk but it does work x

amy_m said:
lol ive done that too, has anyone tried the cold bean diet. yuk but it does work x

I haven't done that one! Lol. Sounds interesting! Lol

A man lost ten stone eating baked beans lol

Imagine the wind from him Caren Lol

Yeah thats where i got the idea from, all he ate was cold beans. Something about then been cold helps weight loss. But dont think i could do it for 10 stone i tried it for 3 days and couldnt contiue haha. i hate beans. my mam has ate them out of the tin for years though and loves then. x

amy_m said:
Yeah thats where i got the idea from, all he ate was cold beans. Something about then been cold helps weight loss. But dont think i could do it for 10 stone i tried it for 3 days and couldnt contiue haha. i hate beans. my mam has ate them out of the tin for years though and loves then. x

I used to eat loads of beans with rice when I joined SW the first time. Lost great weight lol

Cold beans.....dont think I could cope lol

Peterborough Guy said:
I preferred the seafood diet myself.

The see food and eat it worked out the most popular methinks lol

Back