• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass

Speaking from my vast experience,one whole day!as a bypasser.If anyone EVER EVER EVER says to my face 'Its the easy way out!'I will rip their arms off and batter them round the head with them!After nearly 3 years wait ,ups and downs,having my giblets cut and sewn together,suffered the discomfort Im in now I know its the hard way!Maz x

Those were my exact word nearly 10 months ago. It took me 10 plus weeks to feel human again after my op, but nearly 9 stone off and I feel grateful for my op :D

so nice to hear from you! and i also walked like an extra from thriller for a few days :D every day it gets a little easier :) x... Deets..

Hahaha.. Deets... very well described.... I was laughing at myself a few times... I really don't know how I felt when I first stood up... hahaha... but I love the 'extra from Thriller' description...

Maz will love that one too... love and hugs Angel xxx

Love the giblets and PhD comments!!

Hope you get better quickly.

The secret to Thriller walking is little and often - and really trying to walk upright - I walked with sticks so had to be fairly upright to manage them!!

It does get easier - especially if you let the wind rattle rather than holding it in.

Lots of sips too - and hope you get home soon -

OH yes - welcome to the losers bench!!

xxxx

hi maz

rip your arms off!!..lol made me laugh.
this is why I didnt hardly tell anyone I was having surgery,as some people will view this as an easy way out..and it is not!!
Its a very hard but rewarding journey..
take care xx

I felt like I'd been hit with a rolling pin... xxx

Speaking from my vast experience,one whole day!as a bypasser.If anyone EVER EVER EVER says to my face 'Its the easy way out!'I will rip their arms off and batter them round the head with them!After nearly 3 years wait ,ups and downs,having my giblets cut and sewn together,suffered the discomfort Im in now I know its the hard way!Maz x

Easy way out? They wouldnt say that if they saw me on New Years Eve looking like a dog that needed putting down !! :eek: Take it easy sweetie! Im onl y b eing nice to you till your better then its back to normal ;) XX

did all you bypassers feel so sore and walk bent up?I try to straighten but it really pulls.Suppose its early days or should I say day!i feel bad sitting or laying round all day!Maz xGeorge and Mark have been in to see me,thenMaz x the doc came and said he doesnt see why i shouldnt go home tomorrow!Im eating and drinking fine.I said I had a phd in eating thats why he had his instruments inside me yesterday!
massively. My back really hurts and i am walking around like a granny! Can't stand up straight because it pulls! x

Hi Maz, hope your feeling a little better as each day goes by lovey. Its not nice is it. Are you home yet sweetheart? Im day 6 and this is the first time iv had the energy to come on here. Thinking of you love. xxxx

Back