• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

Thank you ladies! Xx

Kirsty

well done kirsty!

ThAnk you Claire and Tracey! How are you feeling today Claire? X

Kirsty

no change unfortunatly :-(

no change unfortunatly :-(
bless ya Hun! I hope it changes for you very soon!!

I've just had to wait nearly 40 minutes for a bus!! I am freezing cold, and my back is killing! Finally home and going to put my heated blanket on, my heating on and get into bed to warm up!! I'm shaking I'm that cold!

Kirsty

gosh bless you, must be freezing out there today

It is, for me Atleast! There were no seats at the bus stop and there's abit of a harsh wind.. I'm not a happy bunny today!

Kirsty

havnt found a way or a person to help me back in them yet

Get used with the cold and start investing in thermals. I've never been warm since I had my op!

I'm very rarely warm as it is lol I seem to suffer from being cold no matter what.. So I'm kind of used to it so I'm hoping it won't be too drastic of a change for me...

Kirsty

I'm very rarely warm as it is lol I seem to suffer from being cold no matter what.. So I'm kind of used to it so I'm hoping it won't be too drastic of a change for me...

Kirsty

have you had ur thyroid checked recently?

have you had ur thyroid checked recently?

Yeah, had them check in August, all is fine according to the docs! Been like it years :/

Kirsty

IVE GOT MY DATE!!! I am having my operation on the 3rd of FEBRUARY at Thornbury Private Hospital!!! I have to start my pre op diet today. I received the letter 30 minutes ago!

Kirsty

IVE GOT MY DATE!!! I am having my operation on the 3rd of FEBRUARY at Thornbury Private Hospital!!! I have to start my pre op diet today. I received the letter 30 minutes ago!

Kirsty

thats brilliant news! good luck on the pre op, you'll do great

Back