• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

Thank you Hun. I don't know, think I was just over tired and emotional.. I'm okay today lol xx

wow hun you have done so amazingly well, and have come such a long way xxxx happy anniversary!! xxxxx :)

Thank you Tina. Yup, happy anniversary to me! :) xx

So, it's been one year today since my life changing surgery! And the evening of my op, my wonderful sister came to visit me. And as always, when I'm at my worst they like to torment me and take photos of me and annoy the living hell out of me!! So thought I'd share the photos they took of me the day of surgery. I don't mind you guys seeing.. Not sure I'm going to share them on Facebook yet!! Lol 1 at a time again! Xx

Attachments

• image-1050658189.jpg
    image-1050658189.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 83
Photo 2

Attachments

• image-4014817707.jpg
    image-4014817707.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 84
Photo 3

My sisters are so wonderful....! I am kinda glad they took the pictures though... Though I felt a whole lot worse than I looked, imo!! Xx

Attachments

• image-763880212.jpg
    image-763880212.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 67
Thank you ladies xxx turned out I've just been having a few bad days with my depression.. Decided to ask docs to re-refer me to see someone about anxiety and dealing with feelings again. Think due to everything just kicking me down one thing after another I just need a re tune.. It's been about 3 years since my CBT and counselling so I think it would be good to just see someone again xx

You are one amazing young lady :) i've been feeling a bit the same..... and if your the same as me.....its come as a bit of a blow, after such an amazing year.....just time to re focus hunni.... its been a year of wl madness and i guess that constant-ness is tailing off a bit now.... its time to make new goals and find a new way of being :) hope you get the help you need quickly x x x x love the pics hunni so please they took them ...treasure them :)

Kirsty. I have an appointment with my GP on Friday. I have been feeling so low. I suspect I may need to go back on the happy pills. But I'm not waiting till I get right down inside the dark hole this time before I ask for the help I need. Good luck xxx

Kirsty. I have an appointment with my GP on Friday. I have been feeling so low. I suspect I may need to go back on the happy pills. But I'm not waiting till I get right down inside the dark hole this time before I ask for the help I need. Good luck xxx

Definitely don't wait till you're stuck in that horrible hole!! I stopped taking my morning happy pill and taking them first thing since my op made me feel ill.. I've started taking them again this past week.. But still want to see some one. Good luck with your appointment Hun xxx

Hope all you ladies that are feeling low get sorted sooner rather than later because at least at the movement you are aware that there is a problem and can perhaps nip it in the bud now before it gets to bad big hugs coming your way . :)

You are looking fantastic!

Thank you ladies xxx

its good that you have recognized that you need to see someone hun, sometimes thats half the battle won. You look amazing as well, keep up the good work hun xxxx :)

Seeing my GP Monday to ask to be referred. Need to go have my bloods done too as haven't had full bloods done for a while! Will be asking about thyroid too.

Had a lovely day spent with my wonderful best friend. Cooked us something new for tea! I normally cook us some sort of roast as he loves them but this time I cooked baked cod in a breadcrumb parsley and linen jest coating and had boiled potatoes, mushy peas and chive and parsley sauce. Was delicious and deffo something I'll be making again. Here's the link to the recipe. It's for fish fingers but I used cod fillets and can be used with any fish and you can change the herbs to what you like or fish it is. http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/how_to_make_fish_fingers_64484

It's hard getting in that hole hun and harder to get out. Do what you need to hun wishing you didn't feel so bad hun big big hugs xxx

Back