• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

Well start tomorrow and looking forward to it again! Not happy about the stupid bus service though.. Waited for the first bus for 25nubs got into town for my other bus and stood another 15min.. Both services should be like every 8mins at this time of day! I'm freezing and the weather can't decide if it should be sunny, raining, snowing or sleety!! Not sleeping well + having to get up at 6:45 and stupid traffic and public service has made me grumpy has hell!

Off to meet my aunt now and go swimming for the first time in 3/4 weeks.. I could really do with going home to bed! Lol xx

I actually think it's been more than 4 weeks tbh!! My uncle had been off a few weeks before I had to stay off from exercise so my auntie couldn't swim as he'd hurt his hand and couldn't use it..

Swimming went great though!! Normal swim times and lengths was 28 (25metre lengths) in 40-45mins and Tuesday I did 30 lengths in 35 mins and today I did 30 lengths in 33mins!!

Will go with this for a few weeks then start doing more lengths but try and stick to a similar time as I get bored after 30 mins so 30-45 mins is plenty for me lol

Also going back to the gym tomorrow and think I'll start doing Monday and Fridays at the gym, Tuesday will be an aqua class in the evening Wednesday depending on how I feel after my course I may go to the gym, then swimming again Thursday.. Xxx

Wow sounds fantastic hun!!! xxxxx

Went to see the GP surgery counsellor yesterday and he thinks it may be a case of refreshing the knowledge I already have and just attending the courses again and maybe one new course.. He's gave me a booklet to see what I think may be useful and I'm back there next week. I personally think it's just stress that's built up over the past year what with the gall stones, gall bladder removal and the car accident.. But I wanted to hit the nail on the head before it was too late.

I also have an appointment with an independent GP about the car accident I was involved in.. My anxiety levels are up this morning!

Off swimming later so hopefully I may de stress a little after that..

Despite more exercise and upping fluids I've gained 2lb in 2 week :/ Meh!

So hungry this weekend and can't seem to stop eating :(

Are you due on? Always happens to me the week before. I get crazy hungry! X

I'm still not regular so don't know my pattern.. Trying to figure out if I am supposed to be.. Will put it in my diary so if it happens again I can check for patterns re occurring xx

hmmmm same here hun crazy hungry.... weight up and down as are moods.... no periods yet to speak of but lots of shows and spotting , so i'm guessing that my problem too.... Make a note a pattern may come to light x x x hope your doing well otherwise xxxx

hmmmm same here hun crazy hungry.... weight up and down as are moods.... no periods yet to speak of but lots of shows and spotting , so i'm guessing that my problem too.... Make a note a pattern may come to light x x x hope your doing well otherwise xxxx

It's driving me insane.. I have noticed it's all carb based foods I want and I do seem to be a carb monster when I have a period.. So maybe I am due on.. We'll see if anything happens in the next few days.. I'm okay otherwise.. Just tired and ready for me b12 next week.. Hope you're feeling better xxxx

Off to the gym in a few hours for a new gym circuit and add strength training to it.. Looking forward to it and hoping a get a nice gym instructor not a knobhead! Xx

Feel I've done so well with exercise today! Went swimming at 8:30 this morning did 32 lengths in 34 mins that's an extra 2 in the same time it takes to do 30.. And then went to a 'silver aerobics' class meant for over 50s but it's very energetic aerobics, Zumba, and kick boxing. I went for it full force and didn't even have to stop to rest! Last time I did it was November time and I had to keep stopping. xx

Thank you xx

Just had my first try at steak since before my op. Nice bit of Rump steak cooked medium rare with 2 mushrooms, 3 cherry tomatoes and balsamic and honey glaze.. Mmhmm!

Well done hun that's fantastic xxxxx

Back