• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

Www yum if I ate fish that would be lush lol! How did the gps go? X

It was lovely. I don't eat fish often but that recipe is easy, quick and yum!! GPs appointment isn't till next Monday.. Should have said the date lol as you made me think of missed it! Aha xx

Haha lol what ya like! Funny isn't it I always thought losing the weight would sort it all out mentally like but I guess it just makes it harder to hide from them lol! X

I thought it would really help, and it has in some ways but I think with all the kicks I've been having recently I seem to just have a lot on my shoulders and I do not cope well with a huge amount of problems!
I am so much more confident and happier than I was but I know the feelings that I'm getting are all the beginning of that silly slippery slope! Xx

It's so good that you've recognised it though hun and hopefully with some more help this time round you'll feel loads better again x x

ooooh that fish looks lush, will be having that!! xxxx

Currently in my local shopping centre ladies loos with horrible tummy ache dumping. I feel like crying!!

Oh Kirsty... I hope it passes soon! That's horrid for you!... Try and get yourself home and rest hun. X

Oh Kirsty... I hope it passes soon! That's horrid for you!... Try and get yourself home and rest hun. X

I was in the loo about 15 mins :/ then walked round the shops slowly while sweating a lot! Felt better after half an hour, think I was more upset from having to use the public loos for that.. I struggle to go to public loos for a wee sooo.. At home now chilling out x

Been given the green light to go back to the gym from my physio.. Trapped nerve in my legs is starting to get better so he's happy with me going back.. Going to weigh myself soon and see what damage u have done in the past month.. Really scared tbh! But I'm go back to the gym and think back to basics! When I'm back from mums on Monday (dogs sitting for the weekend) I'm going to try and have 3 protein drinks a day (probably coffees) and cut down my food, cut out as much carbs as possible etc and try my best to up my fluids.. I NEED to get back into it now!! Also, I waited 2 weeks to see my gp about counselling to be told I could have just booked in myself over the phone!! Have my first appointment on the 2nd of March :)

Will let you all know the damage I've caused!! Xx

Well the damage wasnt as bad as I thought.. Mid January I think I weighed 18s3 (had put on 6lb I think) Xmas eve weight was 17s10.9lb today I weigh 17s13.1lb so that from Xmas eve weigh in is just up 2.2lb so not as bad as I thought.. I thought I'd weigh at least 18s5...

Just been for math and English assessments as I'm starting a catering and hospitality course in the next few weeks. I go back on Monday for form filling and then given a date when to start. Sounds really good as it's not just a course. We will be running our own little cafe, cooking individual meals and special meals etc.. Looking forward to learning to cook a few things as well as everything else I will learn.. Will also gain a qualification out of it and have the option of doing a level 2 course after too! Something positive and productive to look forward to! :):) xx

So I have my induction tomorrow and start the catering course on Wednesday! It's 2 days a week 9am to 3pm.. It's located at the Sheffield Wednesday stadium and takes me over an hour and 2 bus journeys to get there so means early mornings! But it's also a 5 mins walk to one of the gyms I can attend so thinking I may go and do a gym circuit after I've finished it.. I'm looking forward to it but now I have the starting date I'm nervous and panicky.. Seems so stupid after being excited about it! xx

Thats up my neck of the woods. Would have joined you at the gym but i cancelled my membership lol

Im looking at joining fitspace next week further up penistone road

Thats up my neck of the woods. Would have joined you at the gym but i cancelled my membership lol Im looking at joining fitspace next week further up penistone road

oh chuff! Lol I'm never up that area only there cause of the course lol but as its so close to hillsborough siv I should really house the gym there lol

Ooh hope it's a good place I prefer ponds forge as been going there for about 2 years.. X

I went to pondd forge a couple times but always felt out of place there

Concords now my usual gym, well till the end of the week lol

I used Hillsborough for 18 months a few years back and like the lay out there. As a member you can get from the gym to member changing and then to the pool without the general public seeing you, at concord you have to do the walk of shame past reception to get to the pool grrrrr

Ohh I don't think I like the sound of that lol I like the fact ponds is all hidden and reception is upstairs.. The public can watch you swim but not gym but I don't mind that.. Well I will give it a go in the next few weeks at hillsborough! X

Back