• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

Thanks ladies. They better have moved! My Aunty said when I got out of the swimming pool she can already see a difference in my body.. So I guess I know my body is changing.. Just want to get lower into the 17s! Xxx

Friday the 13th and b12 day today... I need to be extra careful!

I lost a pound, which is better than nothing and 10x better than a gain!! :) just need to be extra good with foods! Off shopping for meats and things tomorrow so my freezer will be stocked better and trying to eat minimal carbs.. Just have them via cereal/porridge and crackers until they're all gone from my cupboards! Xx

So, my cousin gave me a brand new pair of ankle boots yesterday, as they were to big for her. I used to be a size 8, these are a 7 and feel a tad too big! They have about a 3inch chunky heel (don't do things with heels on) trailing them out today while out shopping... Let's all cross our fingers that I don't break any bones! lol.. Never felt so tall!! Xx

wooohooo snap lol not done heels in years but got a smallish heeled boot before Christmas and managed a short distant just fine..... good luck hunni bet you feel a million dollars in them :) certainly make's you walk tall and proud too x x x x

They hurt rather bad after 2 hours walking in them! Maybe they are just a little too high as have some other boots that are lower and are fine, don't hurt at all.. Least I've tried em! I'll probably just wear them when I have a family meal or something at a pub! Lol xx

Thank you love xx

Off to the gym shortly to do my new 72 mins long gym circuit.. I may die lol

You have this kirsty just try your best and if it gets too much take a break good luck

Thanks ladies. I did most of my circuit. Just under 5mins out of 10 on the hand bike and cross trainer (hate the cross trainer!!) and couldn't do the shoulder press as my left shoulder really hurt - think it from the car accident I was in, in jan.. But the rest I did :)

I made them take cross trainer out my programme hated it so might be worth seeing if you can do the same

I will be able to remove it, but thought I'd try it a few times, see if I can get on with it.. There was a lady at the side of me that had been on hers for over 35 mins.. That is diabolical!! I stopped 3 times in the 4 and a half mins I was on it!! Lol x

It gets better. Im now up to 12 minutes on it, to start with my thighs were burning by a minute and i woukd be off by 3 minutes

Killed me tried three times just wasn't gonna happen

Back