• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

Just above my knees were burning the whole time lol but I will persist! I should have done some Dumbbells but there were a few guys there so I decided not to.. I don't go into that half of the gym so never bothered by them lol but cause I have to go over I got a little shy! Aha x

If it hurts it means its working!! That's what my mum always tells me lol xxx

That's what I think too.. But there was no way I could have done the full 10 mins! I will make my way up to it though! The only thing that hurts today is my left shoulder :( that's deffo got to be some damage from the car accident as haven't done anything to it or done any shoulder exercises other thank the shoulder press yesterday that started the pain.... Xx

Total fail evening!! Wanted to paint my nails black.. Started.. Did one hand... Half way through the other the bottle falls off my knee and goes all over the carpet!!! Argh!! Nail varnish remover wasn't budging it at all!! Just smearing it around :(:(:( then thought about using a toothbrush and tooth paste and thank goodness it worked!! Light brown carpet with a swirl of black nail varnish is not a good thing!!!

Meeting up with Tina, Claire, and Kim tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting you ladies!! Xxx

Attachments

• image-2148330181.jpg
    image-2148330181.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 44
  • image-3026636809.jpg
    image-3026636809.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 43
Really enjoyed our morning on Friday hun xxxx

Signed up to Pedal Ready to get some confidence riding around on a bike, and applied to 'loan' a bike. Form of exercise and something different to do! Will be able to go riding around Rother Valley! And bike riding with my nephew! It's a women's only group and local so feeling confident about it! Wanting to get the confidence to ride to my sisters instead of catching the bus when it's nice weather xx

Signed up to Pedal Ready to get some confidence riding around on a bike, and applied to 'loan' a bike. Form of exercise and something different to do! Will be able to go riding around Rother Valley! And bike riding with my nephew! It's a women's only group and local so feeling confident about it! Wanting to get the confidence to ride to my sisters instead of catching the bus when it's nice weather xx

Oooh what's this hun?? I'm interested in bike riding but I can't ride, does it teach you? xxx

Oooh what's this hun?? I'm interested in bike riding but I can't ride, does it teach you? xxx

Yes they teach you, everything from basics to road cycling!

This is the pedal ready site
http://www.pedalready.co.uk

And this is the Barnsley Cycle boost (I think they're part of the same organisation..
http://www.barnsleycycleboost.org/free-loan-bikes/

Give them a call and ask about it. I'm not sure about the Barnsley one obviously as I've gone through sheffield xxx

Thanks hun I will do xxx :)

Just tried a friends 'low fat' home made ice cream.. It's lasted 40 minutes before I got horrendous tummy ache and had to get to the loo!! Feel exhausted now! Going to lay in the sofa with movies on and nap I think!

Best thing about it is the woman who made it has a bypass and my friend who had some also has a bypass and they're both fine! Was at the gym but was lucky my mum was there and gave me a lift instead of catching the bus or I'd have still been on the bus now!! X

Thank you Cupid. It's so annoying though... I can eat Ben and Jerry's, Haagen Daas, ice cream from he ice cream man... But home made low fat and my bowels rebel ?? xxx

Oh no that's no good hun xxxx hope you feel better soon xxx Ps I emailed the Pedal ready peeps, they only cover Sheffield Rotherham and Doncaster, not Barnsley.... Bugger :(

Ah, I've just googled learning bike riding in Barnsley and found one yay!! Have just emailed them so fingers crossed!! :) xxxx

Hey!

Im a sleever and have the SAME problem with icecream - actually ANY diary product. Full fat I'm okay-ish but low fat (can't type the digestive rebellion in enough words to describe it)

No idea why. Maybe it's because more processed ingredients/sweeteners are used?

xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Oh no that's no good hun xxxx hope you feel better soon xxx Ps I emailed the Pedal ready peeps, they only cover Sheffield Rotherham and Doncaster, not Barnsley.... Bugger :(

Well that's a bit daft! Why have a Barnsley website then?? Glad you found somewhere else though, I hope you hear from them soon! Xxx

Hey! Im a sleever and have the SAME problem with icecream - actually ANY diary product. Full fat I'm okay-ish but low fat (can't type the digestive rebellion in enough words to describe it) No idea why. Maybe it's because more processed ingredients/sweeteners are used? xx Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It's weird isn't it? I know I have more problems with dairy products since I had my gallbladder removed but I definitely dumped on it. It's if she said there wasn't much sugar in it or anything too bad but I'm fine with sugars too.. I ate some walls vanilla ice cream with swirls of chocolate ice cream through it the day before and nothing happens then.. Maybe if just been too glutinous and should have had so much ice cream! Could quite be because the low fat stuff is more processed, yeah.. They add some right concoctions to it when making it low fat...xx

You will have problems with fatty dairy foods after gall bladder removal because your body had lost a vital organ that broke down fats so the body doesn't like that type of foods. I suffered for years before found out that was the reason and I had mine removed 37 years ago. Couldn't eat the fat but every now and then I just had to have a big fry up but always knew I would spend the day regretting it because I felt so sick, but it was just like the body needed the fat? So it's a bit of a double whammy with the surgery :)

Last edited:
Back