• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

You will have problems with fatty dairy foods after gall bladder removal because your body had lost a vital organ that broke down fats so the body doesn't like that type of foods. I suffered for years before found out that was the reason and I had mine removed 37 years ago. Couldn't eat the fat but every now and then I just had to have a big fry up but always knew I would spend the day regressing it because I felt so sick, but it was just like the body needed the fat? So it's a bit of a double whammy with the surgery :)

I'm fine with high fat diary foods - I can eat a variety of shop bought 'named' ice creams... But home made and 'low fat' my body hates!!

Went out bowling tonight, then for a meal at Frankie and Bennys for a friend (well gym instructor who is now a friend).. Actually put a full face of make up on - used a bb cream not a foundation - and dressed the way i wanted - skirt and top.. And curled my hair.. Felt so lovely and normal!

Here's a picture (I took this one without my glasses on and some with my glasses on but love this one)

Attachments

• image-2576721482.jpg
    image-2576721482.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 72
looking stunning sweetness :) not the same girl of a year ago that's for sure :) hope you had a fab time....its amazing to feel 'normal' long may it continue x x x x

Looking beautiful hope you had an awesome time

I thoroughly sucked at bowling - can't stand the game! had steak salad at frankies and bennys, ate about 1/3rd of the steak and a few mouthfuls of the salad.. Brought the rest home for lunch today lol x

Looking gorgeous hun xxxx glad you had a good time xxxx we must meet up again soon :)

Looking gorgeous hun xxxx glad you had a good time xxxx we must meet up again soon :)

We will love! I mentioned it to Pam the other day and will message Kim shortly then can get dates sorted xxx

We will love! I mentioned it to Pam the other day and will message Kim shortly then can get dates sorted xxx

Fabulous!!! Can't wait xxx

Thank you Kirsty :-D

Well, went for a bra fitting earlier, and was left waiting in the changing room for 10 mins while she went to pick me some bras. Stood there half naked, with 4 different views off myself. Safe to say I still think I'm vile! I need a steel corset or something to make me stand up straight!!! ??

Bought some trousers yesterday.. In a size 16 from matalan!!! So even though the scales arnt moving, my body still is! x

Its amazing how much the body changes despite the scales not moving :) congrats on making those trousers!! I think you need to embrace the body looks hunni...........not vile at all....... battle scars I like to see it as LOL proof of this wonderful journey we've been on ..........in fact a miracle !! You will learn to love that person you see in the mirror promise x x x x x Just remember your beautiful inside and out :)

I'll echo what crystal said I look saggy as hell now I've had the bambino but my god I deserve to be baggy given what we've lost! Well done on the 16's x

Went out bowling tonight, then for a meal at Frankie and Bennys for a friend (well gym instructor who is now a friend).. Actually put a full face of make up on - used a bb cream not a foundation - and dressed the way i wanted - skirt and top.. And curled my hair.. Felt so lovely and normal! Here's a picture (I took this one without my glasses on and some with my glasses on but love this one)
you look absolutely amazing Hun well done :) xx

I Love myself and my body.. Until I get to see it in all its glory! I'm fine now, lol but thank you ladies xxx

I lost 2.4lb this week! (Started weighing weekly again) I'm not back to my lowest yet, but atleast some of it has come off! I just need to get 2.2lb off then I've past my 'lowest' weight and I will be happy to see that and know it's starting to move again! Xxx

Well done on the scales moving hunni xxxx

Back