• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

I put a pound on this week.. Meh!! So frustrating lol xx

It is a long journey indeed!! I'm a hell of a lot fitter and healthier than I used to be, but I really want to get to atleast 15stone by feb 16 - scratch that 11st 11 target just 15 stone or under by 2 years post op.. So 3 stone 1.1 lb to lose and then can work towards the rest after that!

Really considering the milk and yoghurt diet for a week to try and kick carbs out and kick start weightless and then giving a low carb high fat diet a go.. Xxx

MEH...... LOL im same hunni up and down like a yo yo LOL x x x

I'm up and down from 17s10 and 18s3 and just want a kick start and get it going again! I'm super happy with the loss I've had so far, I just want to get down some more. Hugs! Xxx

I've seen a video about low carb high fat diet and insulin resistance and think I'm going to discus it at my next hospital appointment next month along with re doing the Y&M diet.. I don't think the 5 day pouch test is for me and I'll just hit the crackers once I can eat normal foods as I think if I do a week off anything remotely carby I'll get over them and then maybe start back on soft foods then normal etc not straight on normal foods as that might hurt my tummy! But yes, I will discuss this at my appointment! xx

Anything is worth a shot hunni....just wish I could get my head back in the game :( keep us posted..... am willing try something new too x x x

Kirsty I'm starting that in the morning. I do really well on a low carb diet but can never stick to it. But been reading a book by a guy Kris Gunnars. He is from Iceland, he is a med student who has been a drug addict and alcoholic. He reckons food addiction is exactly the same as substance addiction and made a decision to abstain from sugar and gluten and junk food and has been king amazing for two years So from tomorrow I'm off the wine, the carbs and try to eat clean I have gone up from 11.7 to 12.6 since March got a few pounds off doing low carb last week but blown it over this weekend and back up to 12.3 Good luck babe xxx

I'm a lot better when I'm off carbs too but I seem to eat crackers all the time now! Not going to lie, I'll miss my morning porridge lol but I need to stop it with carbs and sugars too.. As all I'm wanting is chocolate, crackers and bread! (Don't have much bread and won't by it as I know I'll eat it all!! Going to tell my mum about it too as she is having problems with her blood sugars and all her weight is around her middle (big indication of insulin resistance apparently!) so it may be a good thing for my mum too as she struggles to lose weight on slimming world (all about carbs in my opinion) xxx

The old original plan was great on SW. The red days as they were all protein and veg. U.S. Kirsty's can do this!

Yeah I was planning on following it til they changed it all and no one I know has the old books so I have no help! Yes we can!! Xx

The original and green plan are still in the new books but they also have a new plan extra easy sp. You can't eat free foods you can only eat speed and protein foods supposed to be amazing for weightloss! X

I'm up and down from 17s10 and 18s3 and just want a kick start and get it going again! I'm super happy with the loss I've had so far, I just want to get down some more. Hugs! Xxx

OMG - SNAP!!! Im up and down between the same figures!! 17st 10lb (currently) and 18st 3lb!!

Its like my body is comfortable here!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OMG - SNAP!!! Im up and down between the same figures!! 17st 10lb (currently) and 18st 3lb!! Its like my body is comfortable here!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I have just been saying the same to a friend! My body is comfortable!! I have still been shrinking (bought and fit into a size 16 from Matalan!) but I'm willing and trying but my body is obviously still trying to catch up with my loss! So frustrating isn't it? Xx

I have just been saying the same to a friend! My body is comfortable!! I have still been shrinking (bought and fit into a size 16 from Matalan!) but I'm willing and trying but my body is obviously still trying to catch up with my loss! So frustrating isn't it? Xx

Yes!!

I've had a very tough, emotional time!!

I've been losing inches, as can now fit into a size 18 no stretch and 16 with stretch - But god its disheartening :( xx

Kirsty the brand new plan has no red or green now. Up until recently the three plans were there red green and extra easy. I'm lucky I still have an old book xx

But you could try the speed plan they do now which is low carb

I was hoping this operation meant no more money on 'diet plans' :(

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back