• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

Not feeling too good today. Feel weird and a bit off but not quite ill.. Can't really explain it. It'd be my luck to get ill before my pre op! I have till Thursday morning to feel better!!!

Kirsty

probebly the change in diet hun. hope your feeling right tomorrow

I'm not sure what it is! I've been napping this afternoon, feel empty as I need to eat something. Couldn't manage lunch as I felt that I wouldn't be able to swallow what I tried eating! Will try something shortly though, not long woke up!
Been drinking lots of water any way - keep waking up through the night to pee, very frustrating lol

Kirsty

Pre op went fine. The nurse checked if I had a 'pro visionary date' but I don't :( so I just need to wait for a letter or phone call. I'm back at 157 - I've lost 1.3kg (2.8lb) since my last appointment at the hospital (11th Dec) which helps! Thought I was going weigh a lot more than that! That makes me feel slightly better...

Kirsty

just caught up with your diary kirsty, so glad your pre op went well xxx and yay on the weight loss!! :)

glad pre op went well hun, i rang the hospital after 2 weeks without a letter to see if they had a date lol

and congrats on the bonus weight loss :)

glad pre op went well hun, i rang the hospital after 2 weeks without a letter to see if they had a date lol and congrats on the bonus weight loss :)

Hahah I'll be giving them a few weeks then call them up. Was a bit of a let down to have no provisional date but never mind. I just hope it's not very far away!! Thank you! I'd put on loads and I have finally got it off lol xx

Kirsty

Well done on the loss all you can do now is just keep going! You must have made some positive changes since your wobble last week x

Thank you! I think I'm okay now Kirsty, I am just having problems with breakfast, but been fine the past 2 days so that will be helping! The new gym class that started 2 weeks ago must be helping! It's half aerobics and half Zumba. Finding it hard but doing everything I can in the class! Xx

Kirsty

Thank you Tina! How are you feeling?

Kirsty

im not doing too badly kirsty thanks, just had a moment when i pushed myself up too quick in bed and it pulled one of my staples, bloody hurt, made me cry. I'm such a wuss when it comes to being ill tho, im laid here at the minute thinking wtf have i done??!!

im not doing too badly kirsty thanks, just had a moment when i pushed myself up too quick in bed and it pulled one of my staples, bloody hurt, made me cry. I'm such a wuss when it comes to being ill tho, im laid here at the minute thinking wtf have i done??!!

I've read a few people ask that a few days after surgery, then all of a sudden it's back to the best thing they've done!!

I think I might be a bit like that tbh, feeling sorry for myself! Said to mum earlier that if I want to go shopping in the few weeks after my op then I'm hiring a wheel chair! She said no I'm not! Lol! The thing is when I go shopping with my dad and sisters, we spend like 4 hours shopping and there is no way I'm walking the entire time after the first few weeks!! Anyway, well see how I feel lol glad you're feeling okay other than that!! Xx

Kirsty

Decided to weigh myself this morning.. I normally leave it to every two weeks but wanted to see how I'd done since my pre op last week.

Well I was pleasantly surprised! I have lost 1kilo in 6 days! I am 156kg and have broken past the barrier I have struggled with since August!! Was soo happy!!

Kirsty

Back