• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Hello gorgeous lady who everyone adores, just wanted to pop on to wish you luck for tomorrow, hope the appoint,net goes as you hope and tell you I'll be thinking of you. Remember no matter what the outcome, how blooming far you have come on this complex and tough journey lady x keep us all posted x

Best of luck for a good outcome today luv. X. :)

10 mls in a fortnight ago 3mls tonight

Defo a leak

X-rays on wed to determine where

Thursday see surgeon to determine what surgery I have to have. If its the port they can go through the surface

If it's the band itself it will have to be removed and replaced

Gutted!

Oh Kirsty, I am so sorry love. Wishing you all the best. Hope it will not require too much work. Thinking of you xx

Oh crikey crumpets that's a total shi@@er!!!!
Wow you really have done well to lose that weight then!!!!
If you have to have it replaced I would ask for a sleeve!!
I'm really sorry this is crap news!!! Let's see what the X-ray reveals x

10 mls in a fortnight ago 3mls tonight Defo a leak X-rays on wed to determine where Thursday see surgeon to determine what surgery I have to have. If its the port they can go through the surface If it's the band itself it will have to be removed and replaced Gutted!

What rotten luck Kirsty. :( Big hugs x hope your ordeal is over soon.

Oh crap! Not good at all. But to look at the positives - it explains so much for you. Let's hope they can get this resolved nice and quick. Xx

Ok. So given myself a severe talking to tonight

I have been so worried about this outcome. But it's happened any way. I have been binging and abusing myself

What today has told me is I have not failed at the band. The band has failed me!

But......it is NOT going to beat me

I have been too ashamed to post my weight. I have gone up from 11st 7lbs to 12st 4lbs

I can't blame this on then band leaking. I have been binging like mad fiend

So......I have come to bed early to stop the eating cycle tonight and will start shifting this weight tomorrow

By the time I go for my surgery I WILL be under 12 stone....that's a blooming promise to me

That's the spirit!!

No wonder you've struggled, as you say - the band failed you!!!! Ok, so you've binged at times but you haven't had the restriction there to support you and the tool you thought you had wasn't doing its job.

I can only guess how frustrated and let down you feel but you are on the right track to getting it sorted then there'll be no stopping you :)

Keep your pecker up hun, you can do this x

morning...how are you feeling today...have you decided to stick with the healthy eating choices or has this set back sent you on a binge? you have done so well in your 9 month battle and to know you really were doing it by yourself!! I have faith in you that you can still stick with it.

Do you think Mr Galloway sabotaged your band deliberately because he had secret feelings for you and didn't want you to lose weight and become eye candy for other men????

morning...how are you feeling today...have you decided to stick with the healthy eating choices or has this set back sent you on a binge? you have done so well in your 9 month battle and to know you really were doing it by yourself!! I have faith in you that you can still stick with it. Do you think Mr Galloway sabotaged your band deliberately because he had secret feelings for you and didn't want you to lose weight and become eye candy for other men????

Nope I'm sticking with it Karina. I feel more positive about myself. And I'm going to do this

I was out and had a cuppa and a fun size bag of cadburys buttons for brekkie
For lunch I have had a slice of black pudding, a slice of bacon and some mushrooms

I had a cup of home made veg soup mid morning. Had done a 4 mile hike.....came back to the car.....drove over a huge boulder, which I had spotted at the front of the car when I parked and told myself to look out for when I came back....completely forgot all about it and rumpled the front of my new Volvo. Pig sick. Lol

Then came in and dropped one of my favourite necklaces which Lindsay picked out for me when he was away in Canada....smashed it off the ceramic tiles and one of the circles has come apart ;-(

Altogether a cr@p morning lol

But....I'm thinking that's the run of three. Broke my band, broke the car, broke the necklace ?

But hey. I think I will let Lindsay do the driving down to Annan today. With the run of luck I'm having I might break us!!!! ROFLMAO :) :) :)

Poor Sharon had to listen to me in a desperate state last night. I called her from the hospital. She was a wee rock as always.

I am so blooming hungry I could chew my own fingers off

Nope I'm sticking with it Karina. I feel more positive about myself. And I'm going to do this I was out and had a cuppa and a fun size bag of cadburys buttons for brekkie For lunch I have had a slice of black pudding, a slice of bacon and some mushrooms I had a cup of home made veg soup mid morning. Had done a 4 mile hike.....came back to the car.....drove over a huge boulder, which I had spotted at the front of the car when I parked and told myself to look out for when I came back....completely forgot all about it and rumpled the front of my new Volvo. Pig sick. Lol Then came in and dropped one of my favourite necklaces which Lindsay picked out for me when he was away in Canada....smashed it off the ceramic tiles and one of the circles has come apart ;-( Altogether a cr@p morning lol But....I'm thinking that's the run of three. Broke my band, broke the car, broke the necklace ? But hey. I think I will let Lindsay do the driving down to Annan today. With the run of luck I'm having I might break us!!!! ROFLMAO :) :) :) Poor Sharon had to listen to me in a desperate state last night. I called her from the hospital. She was a wee rock as always. I am so blooming hungry I could chew my own fingers off

Oh no sounds like one of those days Kirsty!!!! It can only get better!!

You are welcome to call me anytime love, that's what we are here for to support each other!!! :)

You go enjoy your weekend...just try to stick to good stacks..get some smoked salmon, maybe some chicken tikka etc!!!

Xxx

Nope I'm sticking with it Karina. I feel more positive about myself. And I'm going to do this

I was out and had a cuppa and a fun size bag of cadburys buttons for brekkie
For lunch I have had a slice of black pudding, a slice of bacon and some mushrooms

I had a cup of home made veg soup mid morning. Had done a 4 mile hike.....came back to the car.....drove over a huge boulder, which I had spotted at the front of the car when I parked and told myself to look out for when I came back....completely forgot all about it and rumpled the front of my new Volvo. Pig sick. Lol

Then came in and dropped one of my favourite necklaces which Lindsay picked out for me when he was away in Canada....smashed it off the ceramic tiles and one of the circles has come apart ;-(

Altogether a cr@p morning lol

But....I'm thinking that's the run of three. Broke my band, broke the car, broke the necklace ?

But hey. I think I will let Lindsay do the driving down to Annan today. With the run of luck I'm having I might break us!!!! ROFLMAO :) :) :)

Poor Sharon had to listen to me in a desperate state last night. I called her from the hospital. She was a wee rock as always.

I am so blooming hungry I could chew my own fingers off

Sorry to hear your having a rotten day & about your band leak...remember tomorrow's another day. xxx

Back