• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

When you gotta see doc Kirsty ? Is it this week?

Just takeout steady and aim to maintain like you say, keep positive and smile that beautiful smile and know you will get sorted x

I'll try fiddle about with kindle version and see if I can paste any specific bits for you ???

Hi Kurstywursty, just catching up with your diary. Sorry to read you've had a few problems. I hope your appointment goes well this week.

From another pringle licker :D:) xx

Hope it is not too much of an "ouch" test ;)

Lynn x

Hi moo842 the test is about bringing you back to basics and teaching you again about how to eat and what to eat. It gives you some hints and tips along with some recipes. It's like a " Normal persons " detox if you google it you will get the basic rules that you can follow quit easy. You can buy a book but do you really need to spend money on something you will only use now and then you might swell just read it on line. :)

PMSL..... My brain is anticipating the pain already

Can't start this just now anyway as seeing the surgeon on Thursday and he will defill my band and hopefully fill it full again. So will have to do two days liquids Friday Saturday so may as well start Friday

Hey that's a bit if fortune regarding 2 days liquid anyway so combining the 2 things xxx

Well just go easy up to Thursday otherwise your going feel starving marving lol x almost wind down to the liquids x

Bestest of luck for Thursday and hope you can get sorted x

Just caught up with your diary after my hols. Hope all is well on Thursday x

Back