• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

No more sleeps. Today's the day. Admission at 1.30 so probably late afternoon - really need this. The scales tipped 13 stone this morning :-(

Attachments

• image-821877713.jpg
    image-821877713.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 40
Oh good luck..let's hope this fixes the leak and you can get back on the wagon as you're just out of control again...I remember that feeling it's crap!! 10st here you come!!!!!
Be brave xxx

Oh good luck..let's hope this fixes the leak and you can get back on the wagon as you're just out of control again...I remember that feeling it's crap!! 10st here you come!!!!! Be brave xxx

It is the scariest, loneliest, saddest place to be Karina. Thanks

We'll be here to support you on the other side Kirsty. X

Good luck doll x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Not going down to theatre till 5pm girls. Been told I am likely to be down for two to two and a half hours so no updates for a while

Lindsay has just left. He is not coming back this evening. They are shutting off a section of the motorway from 8pm tonight till 6am tomorrow and if I'm not getting out of theatre till seven or later I will probably be out of it and visiting finishes at 9pm anyway. A bit gutted how it's working out. Feel a bit tearful because he's not going to be here when I wake up

oh Kirsty, I am sorry.
I had my operation on my own. Kind of preferred to me on my own with it really. However have to say I was pleased to have the op late afternoon which meant, with the lovely pain killer they gave me, I slept like a log. I listened to radio 4 dramas (keeping my eyes open was difficult, was so sleepy) but having the radio on distracted me of where I was and helped me doze off. Also one tends to get the most care on the first day, so you won't be alone.

hope you will have the same experience and when you wake up, your husband will be there.

wish you all the best, x

Oh wow flowers..thats very kind and thoughtful! I would have rocked up with a pack of chocolate hobnobs! At least you can't eat flowers..unless you are a sheep..or a goat...
What a bummer about being put back, you will miss all the soaps tonight! Oh well at least you will just sleep all night which will be good.
Don't worry about Lyndsey having to go..I'm sure he will be ok by himself!!

Be brave think positive!! Xx

Now this could be a look that catches on ha ha

Going down early girls

Me Gibson been in to see me. Removing my port and repositioning it further up under my rib cage. Mr Galloway liked to put them near the belly button. But my port is right on my waist band

So here goes

Oh I'm having a slight fill too he thinks about 4ml

Attachments

• image-1509754185.jpg
    image-1509754185.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 57
good luck :)

Stop molesting surgeons lady ha ha.... I'm so so proud of you and how brave your being. You won't wake up along you gave us loony lot with exceptionally loony title given to our kit Kat munching Judith charmers lol xxx

Thought about you all day, take care and happy and swift recovery lovely Glaswegian rose xxx

Back