• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Morning Kirsty glad you are fine!!! Let's hope this is a new start
I could make a joke about something down your throat but for fear of offence and being kicked off the site I won't!!
Take it easy xx

Pleased to hear you are well! ;) fingers crossed the procedure worked and you will not need anymore slicing and cutting!

Have a good day :)

Blummin hell Missus, talk about hyper. You remind me of my youngest on blue smarties. :eek: I was spark out from my op before lunch till the next day, everything was a complete blur.

So glad to see you out the other side. Hopefully that will have sorted the leak and you will have a working tool. Regardless of your excessive energy levels, I hope you know you should take things easy for a bit. You need to relax hun, if only because you're wearing me out :8855:

:flowers: < sorry these aren't the real thing like wot the lovely Sharon got you. :)

Cue Karina.... "Working tool" might be too much to pass up on. ;)

Glad every thing went well. Try to rest a little bit.

Lynn x

Hi Kirsty, really pleased all went well too. Great you are not in pain but sorry you feel so hyper. hope you will have a deep sleep to catch up on rest soon. I found listening to radio drama (iplayer, radio 4 catch ups) helped me, I could shut my eyes while listening and dose off (realise dosed off when I wake up and realise drama finished a while back).
sending you best wishes, I bet you can't wait to get back home.

Lovely to read it's all done. Take care over the next few days, I bet you will enjoy that protein shake - something with flavour at least. All the best x

So girls. Home on the couch

Lindsay had an accident en route to get me. An artic lorry came in to the side of him. So he dropped me off on the couch and headed to the police station as the driver refused to give him details and drove off from the scene. Lucky that there were witnesses. So we are waiting for a low loader to pick the car up

Lindsay was in a worse Nick than me at the hospital. He was a bit shaken up

So now had a protien shake and just had a tin of tomato soup. Lush

So all good. Still hyper though so exhausted need a sleep lol. Will be out like a light tonight I think

Hahaha...oh that old one..the other driver drove off..Lindsay has bumped his pride and joy but won't admit it!! Only kidding I hope he is ok, he will be gutted he loves his car doesn't he...as long as he is ok thats the main thing..sounds like the other driver won't be insured so that might be a bummer to sort.
Glad you are home my hardy Scottish surgery buddy. Did you get the blood thinner jabs again??

Karina it was an artic with a logo. He got the reg number. When he spoke to the driver the driver told him it was Lindsay's fault. A couple of witnesses were a bit outraged and we're giving him the driver a hard time. He got back into the cab and just drove off

Police man Lindsay spouting. Left the scene of an xdent. Failure to provide details to persons requiring at the scene. Careless driving. - he was raging and shaking like a leaf when he arrived at the hospital lol

So much about it all being about me me me today lol

Well hopefully it will all be sorted out!
Oh glad you haven't got the belly jabs..they were the worst bit of the whole things!!
Let's hope you are fixed now...
My solicitor just rang we are exchanging today all being well with completion next Friday, fingers crossed for that.

We are putting in a new bathroom and redecorating etc so aiming to move in nearer the end of August! Just been showing fudge his new kennel as he will be living outside if he doesn't stop stinking and dropping clumps of fur!!!

Glad your home Kirsty, and doing well but try and rest.
All the excitement of a tighter band lol.
Hope Lindsey's ok.

Take care xx Huge hugs xx

Hey girls less than two hours out of surgery and I'm wide awake!! Always the same anastetic makes me hyper lol

Watched emmerdale and corrie and now my fingers are co-ordinated enough to do the walking

Alls good. Still floating on cloud nine. I could trade the white wine for morphine any day..... Calorie free

Had some extra morphine in recovery

Back in 4 weeks for a barium fill and measuring of my fill level. Tested my port again in surgery still no sign of any leak. Surgeon said no guarantees that today's op would work and the proof of the pudding (yea he actually said that the torturer!!!) would be in my next visit but it was worth going down this route as to replace the band involves a lot of cutting - so fingers crossed girls

I'm bloody starving as nothing since 11pm last night. Asked for a cup of tea....nope :-( water only. Those hobnobs are sounding good right now. Catering came round with the menu and asked for my order. The food on here looks amazing!!!

These stockings go right up to my girlie bits and are boiling hot lol. They have given me knee length ones to take home thank God as these long ones would end up smelling like an old kipper soon

Thanks for all those well wishes. Will be good to read all your diaries as I normally don't have time

So bored bored bored....wanted to get up and take a walk....nope. Got to stick to my room tonight and only get up for the loo

So I'm hyper hopeful and excited woop woop

Sending morphine haze love to you all

Never mind a visit on Friday Sharon......I'm up for aquafit....lol.

Look at you so positive and so awake so soon after surgery, I was like a zombie for 24 hours! Well done Kirsty. Wishing you all the luck xxx

Back