• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Wow Kirsty 7lb already!! You're going to blitz this! Just think you may be starting again, but your starting point is so much lower! How many times have we done diets, put the weight back on + more and then had to start again with the goal just that bit further out of reach! Those 11s aren't so far now!!
Love the sound of the plate by the way! Am going to have a quick nosey on eBay!

Hey girls I've managed to pull some strings with the sheriff of Glasgow and have a photo of Lindsey's crash yesterday.... Kirsty I think you played it down a bit!!

Bah, nothing a wee bit of T-Cut won't rub out, all that fuss for a scratch ;).

Seriously though glad your husband is OK. Had a similar incident with an artic,

And a wall

And a skip..

:D

Last edited:
Woo hoo another 2.5lbs off this morning. That's a total of 9.5lb in 5 days

This takes me back to a three stone loss yay!

No restriction yet....just a different mind set....hope it lasts for the next few weeks till my fill

Wounds not so sore this morning and .........managed to dump all those extra pillows and sleep on my side this morning for a couple of hours... So that's great.... And.... The sun is shinning with just a few clouds in the sky.

Going to head out today for a couple of hours because I am going stir crazy. Going to ask Lindsay to take me to the forge indoor market where they sell amazing window cleaning product. I have a window cleaner but the inside is so full of dog snot you can hardly see out of them lol...and they sell Chinese pears which Lindsay loves and we never get locally. Strawberries for me as I'm sticking to my LCHF diet which is defo working a treat ;-)

Food yesterday:

Breakfast was a rib eye steak fried in butter

Lunch was strawberries and double cream

Tea was a tuna steak with a salad made with advacados cheese orange pepper cherrie tomatoes celery fresh oregano red onions with a dressing of olive oil and line juice

Snak was an Atkins endulgence chocolate bar

I still have plenty of the salad in a Pyrex dish and will be adding a tin of tuna to it for breakfast with a dollop of Mayo - yum yum

I am going to post my food to keep me on track....if you don't see a post you know I have wavered lol

Woo hoo another 2.5lbs off this morning. That's a total of 9.5lb in 5 days This takes me back to a three stone loss yay! No restriction yet....just a different mind set....hope it lasts for the next few weeks till my fill Wounds not so sore this morning and .........managed to dump all those extra pillows and sleep on my side this morning for a couple of hours... So that's great.... And.... The sun is shinning with just a few clouds in the sky. Going to head out today for a couple of hours because I am going stir crazy. Going to ask Lindsay to take me to the forge indoor market where they sell amazing window cleaning product. I have a window cleaner but the inside is so full of dog snot you can hardly see out of them lol...and they sell Chinese pears which Lindsay loves and we never get locally. Strawberries for me as I'm sticking to my LCHF diet which is defo working a treat ;-) Food yesterday: Breakfast was a rib eye steak fried in butter Lunch was strawberries and double cream Tea was a tuna steak with a salad made with advacados cheese orange pepper cherrie tomatoes celery fresh oregano red onions with a dressing of olive oil and line juice Snak was an Atkins endulgence chocolate bar I still have plenty of the salad in a Pyrex dish and will be adding a tin of tuna to it for breakfast with a dollop of Mayo - yum yum I am going to post my food to keep me on track....if you don't see a post you know I have wavered lol

Woooo hoooo!!!!! That's amazing Kirsty!!!!! Xxx all that food sounds fab as well! I'm going to tesco later to stock up on good food too!!! Xxx

Well done Kirsty. Food sounds fab and it seems to work well for you. You've turned a corner hun :)

You girls crack me up! Hope Lyndsey is ok Kirsty. Your one hot to trot ray of positivity at the moment go you!!!!!!
Think I might treat myself to some Atkins bars to sort my chocolate fix out x x

I Defo need to stock up as I had none left and ended up nibbling on meringue nests- pretty low carb low cal but I would rather not do the sugar. You see I think sugar is the devil for me.....it can start me off on a 6 month bender so I just never usually touch it

Mmmm haven't had a meringue nest in ages!!

I need to ween myself off blooming sugar again and like you Kirsty I'm an all or nothing girl! I'm taking options with me everywhere I go and if I 'need' chocolate then a drink will have to do

My fluids have been crap too so need to concentrate more!!!! Gosh it so easy to take ones eye off the ball isn't it?

Xx

Woo hoo BM!!

Two days in a row. So different from my original surgery

Taking dogs to kennels then heading to Tesco for mince to make bolognause and chillie and buy in some cauli rice and cringe re pasta, some aitkinsbbar bars and I'm sorted for going to the van

Still 12 5 and s half this morning. No scales at the van so have to try to be very goid

enjoy your break hun

Woo hoo BM!! Two days in a row. So different from my original surgery Taking dogs to kennels then heading to Tesco for mince to make bolognause and chillie and buy in some cauli rice and cringe re pasta, some aitkinsbbar bars and I'm sorted for going to the van Still 12 5 and s half this morning. No scales at the van so have to try to be very goid

Hope you have a lovely time and that you get some good weather. A nice relaxing few days away from the scales will do you good. Hugx

Glad to hear you are doing so well Kirsty xx

Another great food day

Spag Bol with zucci pasta spirals

Chilli with cauliflour rice

2 aitkins bars

Strawberries and cream

Nite night girls xx

Back