• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Ahh ur intake is great! Im shamed lol

Xx

Sm

Had a busy day. Went out to Gretna gateway and got this gorgeous dress in the sales for £15. Paid full price for the wee cardi bits lush with loads of ruffles round the neck

Cardi a 14. Dress a 16 and s wee tad neat but it's for a christening on August 30th so hope to have dropped a good few lbs by then

We are at the van. This is my summer fortnight holidays. What did you do for your holidays? I got sliced open lol. Lindsay and I went out for lunch

Breakfast atkins bar

Lunch - golf club home made chicken curry (no rice) one poppadom with chutney one glass red wine

Snak 2 finger of short bread

Tea small bowl chilli (no rice)

So not overeaten at all but not the greatest choices. But I'm happy with it x

Attachments

• image-1930967906.jpg
    image-1930967906.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 72
have a blast chick - sounds like you are having fun already xx

Sooooo lovely to have that beautiful bubbly positive Kirsty back :) looking beautiful as always ...........so pleased your feeling in a great place too......long may it continue............ride that wave sweetie :) xx x x x x

There's no way you look a size 16 Kirsty. You're smashing this low carbing.

When do you go back for a fill or check?? Xxxx

19th August bear

Chrystal the bubble burst! Had a huge domestic with Lindsay re his kids. Son came into the house on Saturday and never even asked me how I was. Daughter who is not really talking to us right now never even mentioned me in a txt to her dad and she knew I had surgery.....so yeah I'm hurt.....and when I raise it as an issue in told to let it go and he starts the whole victim thing/---oh now I'm going to suffer just because my daughter txt me sh!t... So it's nearly 10am and I'm still in bed I the spare room hurt and angry

Sending a hug your way! Try not to let it derail your brilliant new start - the only person that will punish is you. The stepmother thing is never easy though - I've been doing it for 20 years and my oh still doesn't get why it effects me. I try not to be too wicked! Xx

Oh Kirsty its crap eh.....I completely understand where your at... we have a similar situation here with kids!! Like you I don't have any and hubs kids are less than thoughtful or caring... I had to (many) years ago cut them out of my emotional realms for the emotional damage it caused me...frankly the relationship between him and kids is very one sided and fair weathered to say the least!!! I hate seeing hubs being taken advantage of but after all they are his flesh and blood....same as Lindsay!! nobody says you have to like your family eh!!! hell yeah its hurtful and hell yeah causes upset between us at times, but like you love the man ....love his kids hmmmm fortunately we are miles away and it only crops up once in a blue moon !!! and as Cupid reminded me its a blue moon this Friday!!!!

Easier said than done BUT try not to let others wreck your good roll sweetness, the only person it hurts is YOU ultimately....

Visualise your bubble of protection, detach yourself from it emotional to stop the hurting...........and definitely NO self harming with food mrs!!! PLEASE PLEASE sweetness fina a positive to look towards and sod the rest of them......... the most important person here is YOU x x x x x huge hugs

nobody likes fall outs but family one like this are pants..........take care sweetness :)

Hey don't worry...just put it like this..they are obviously not interested in you and your life so don't have any interest in them and theirs. Lindsey will defend them, there his kids, so don't take it to heart..just think "well ******** to you", it's not worth being upset, just make sure a Xmas you but them totally crap gifts!!!!
Life's to short to give a monkeys about this, I've got through 36 years of very happy selfishness..jyst think about yourself and life takes care of itself! Now get out of bed, get stuff sorted with Lyndsey and give the dog some rubs!!!!

Hey don't worry...just put it like this..they are obviously not interested in you and your life so don't have any interest in them and theirs. Lindsey will defend them, there his kids, so don't take it to heart..just think "well ******** to you", it's not worth being upset, just make sure a Xmas you but them totally crap gifts!!!! Life's to short to give a monkeys about this, I've got through 36 years of very happy selfishness..jyst think about yourself and life takes care of itself! Now get out of bed, get stuff sorted with Lyndsey and give the dog some rubs!!!!

I second everything Karina put so well!!!!! Great advice!!!! Xxxx

Hi Third it.

I have had over 30 years with my two adopted sons, who are my ex husbands kids.
Now I am part time guardian to a nearly eight year old.

My sister has five all married, and treat her like your stepkids, also Levi's gran her kids are the same.

Moral of the story is, I dont think it matters if there your own or step children you still get **** from them now and again.

Come on you are doing so well, dont let them selfish sods spoilt your time away.
get up, make up and have fun.

Take care huge hugs xxxx

Ment to say I am at a christening on the 30th August, it's also my Birthday.

Hope your feeling a bit better now xx

Hey Kirsty,

I had a relationship with a lovely guy after I split up with my ex husband. Fell for him hook line and sinker... however, I couldn't stand his children... 3 of them and so I broke up with him. I really hurt him, but I regret it every single day. I should have realised that one day they would grow up and that I would see them less than I did. However, he has now moved on and found someone new and I miss him terribly some times.

My own fault... but I guess the lesson I learned was I should have stuck it out, shown some tolerance and forgiveness because I lost someone very important to me in the process.

So I guess what Im saying is you will always have disagreements, always struggle occasionally with Lindsay's children - but don't let Lindsay's children spoil what you have. They are his and you don't need to be accepted by them to maintain a wonderful relationship with him. Its their loss... remember that, they are missing out on what you guys have together. You make Lindsay happy... so get out of the spare room and go say sorry and explain how you feel (even if you didn't say anything you are sorry for). Lindsay loves you too remember and will understand.

Life is too short to sleep in their spare room and let other people spoil things for you.

Hope you are ok,

sending love

Sarah

I might have my own kids Kirsty, but in very general terms........ I can't stand anyone elses! So completely get where you're at.

Apart from the events of earlier this year, my friends know that i'm a child hater and accept me as such. Remarkable really that mine are so well adjusted! lol

But seriously Kirsty, you're stronger than letting some spoilt brats upset you! Lindsay kind of has to put up with their ways, but you're a lovely independent soul.

And if there's an arguement, never ever go to the spare bed! That's the place for the person in the wrong! And you're not. xxxxx

pfff kids, if they are teenagers, that is a "normal" behaviour sadly... they are so wrapped in their own virtual world, outside does not matter. Don't take it personally, just enjoy your new well being and get on with your life. Life too short to care about such things...
sending you best wishes.

Remember the phrase ... Not my monkey! Meaning let him deal with his kids being selfish and don't let them into your life unless they're good enough to be in it x

Back