• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

I have the two incisions on top of the old ones. I think this may be the problem old scar tissue is taking longer to heal :-(

Hope work has gone ok today Kirsty and well done on your weight loss! Xxx

Hope your day wasn't too tiring Kirsty. Take it easy xx

You're doing great kursty. Back to work so soon!!

Sm

Xx

Glad to hear it's all going okay recovery wise. Onwards and downwards is the way to go now xx

Juts checking in on you. Hope the recovery is still going well.

Hugxx

Thanks girls. All good here. Hope your all doing great. Really busy at work and not had much of a chance to browse diaries xxx

Had a busy day. Went out to Gretna gateway and got this gorgeous dress in the sales for £15. Paid full price for the wee cardi bits lush with loads of ruffles round the neck Cardi a 14. Dress a 16 and s wee tad neat but it's for a christening on August 30th so hope to have dropped a good few lbs by then We are at the van. This is my summer fortnight holidays. What did you do for your holidays? I got sliced open lol. Lindsay and I went out for lunch Breakfast atkins bar Lunch - golf club home made chicken curry (no rice) one poppadom with chutney one glass red wine Snak 2 finger of short bread Tea small bowl chilli (no rice) So not overeaten at all but not the greatest choices. But I'm happy with it x

Love love love!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hey Kirsty, you seem to have had quite a roller coaster ride! So glad you've come through the repair well. Even if it's hard sometimes. You're such a great support to everyone and you have lots of love sent your way too. Take care!! Xx

Hope you're having a relaxing time at the van Kirsty :) xxxx

Hi kirsty

Sorry to here your not great at the moment, I hope thinks pick up soon with your band etc.

I am not coming on here for a while, just wished i lived closer to come and see you and Sharon.
I will be keeping in contact with crystal and Cupid, so hopefully they will let me know how you are getting on.

Huge hugs, take care xxxx

Back