• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

2 stone odd is a lot lower than this time last year Kirsty. Don't compare yourself to anyone else we all lose differently and at different paces. You saying was it worth it all only you can answer that but I know personally I wouldn't like to imagine what state I would be in now had I not had the op so maybe that's something to reflect on. You have to turn a negative into a positive.
Try not to put so much pressure on yourself to recover so quick. You will soon be there x x x

It's not 2 stone odd Kirsty. It's almost 3 stone.

Glass half full and all that.

You really have had such a rough time, but you need to start 'kicking off' to get the answers and results you fully deserve. Xxx

oh bear ....thanks for that!

Its that plus the amount you would have invariably gained without an op. So how much had you put on the previous year? You know sometimes even STS is a win. :)

I will kick off for you...I kicked off today when a company messed up a delivery to replace the broken delivery they had already sent me! Let's all start kicking off..make us feel better x

Ok if we're tipping tables and kicking off then my rant is..... Why oh why are those we love so dam selfish, I spend roughly 12 hours a day working to help people, help loved ones and today I asked someone to make a bit of effort to help me with something.... They declined.....ppffffft.

Sod them x

Alfie, an apology is only an apology of its combined with an expensive present or gesture!

You guys are a hoot. I would rather have a take away or fancy meal. That's how hubby apologises to me lol. No wonder I needed WLS ;-)

He apologises even if I'm wrong PMSL.....the man likes a quiet life

My husband lives in the loft, lives on dogs leftovers and works ever hour he has..he's well happy!!

I must say I always get an apology even if it is my fault..that's why we don't fall out.. Married bliss x

My husband lives in the loft, lives on dogs leftovers and works ever hour he has..he's well happy!! I must say I always get an apology even if it is my fault..that's why we don't fall out.. Married bliss x

I read this out to my "dearest" and he ain't playin. Humpf

Hi Kirsty, how are you doing? xxx

Hi Kirsty, how are you doing? xxx

Oh thanks for asking. I'm ok. At the van. Bricking it for my X-rays on Wednesday. Thinking I have no restriction. Thinking op not worked. Ate a full fish supper tonight something very wrong !!!!

Wee sharOn arrived cheered me up a bit xx

Hope you guys are all good xxx

Oh thanks for asking. I'm ok. At the van. Bricking it for my X-rays on Wednesday. Thinking I have no restriction. Thinking op not worked. Ate a full fish supper tonight something very wrong !!!!

Wee sharOn arrived cheered me up a bit xx

Hope you guys are all good xxx

Ah Kirsty, I'm wishing you all the very best for Wednesday. Not sure what I can say to make you feel better, other than I'm thinking of you, as I'm sure everyone is.

Glad you've seen Sharon.

Take care lovely xxxx

Oh thanks for asking. I'm ok. At the van. Bricking it for my X-rays on Wednesday. Thinking I have no restriction. Thinking op not worked. Ate a full fish supper tonight something very wrong !!!! Wee sharOn arrived cheered me up a bit xx Hope you guys are all good xxx

Oh Kirsty. Let's hope Wednesday will prove you wrong. In the meantime hitting self destruct with carbs, in any form, won't make anything better or change the outcome. Please take care of you.

Hugx.

Back