• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Remember to take of yourself Kursty... temptation is our biggest battle.x

Thinking of you today hun. X

Ps Monday should be fine, only thing cannot walk too far. Can I meet you somewhere I can park nearby ? Doesn't need to be bang in city centre. How about your foodie place for Brunch or coffee, Coias, is there street parking nearby? Let me know. Hugx.

Chrissy I am in town for a meeting in the afternoon. What about one of the city centre places like Buchanan galleries or St Enoch where you could park near the lift to the food court etc. or is there anywhere else you can think of? Or thinking maybe Cambridge St car park I think there are wee cafes right outside that ?

Success girls. 4ml still there. Another 5ml added.....feeling restricted :)

What a Blummin relief. I swear your cliff hangers are ageing me fast Kirsty doll. :D Hoping now for a period of calm and regular weight loss. :p :bliss:

Re coffee .. Let me think / ask hubby where's a good place. Tbh I am out of the loop with whats in town these days. I like a nice Italian coffee though so there must be quite a choice. Maybe the old man will drop me off. Which bit of town do you need to be near?

No, skinny by christmas, slim by the end of september :) Come on now band twinnie, I absolutely believe in you! Stick to the rules, 20 20 20 Use your muller pot for sizes, no excuses :) And I absolutely promise, hand on heart, if you stick to it & work hard at it, lose a good amount with only tiny binges by the end of october, I will travel ALL THE FLIPPING WAY ;) to Glasgow, & have a wild weekend shopping & teeny partying with you & Sharon :) Please try your hardest, I'm dying to actually meet you & Sharon ( and wise crystal, weegie, zoe, mrs q, karina the skinny sleever, & all our regular band of naughties, lol) :p:p :p :p

Thought you were coming in February Daisy? Having my bleeping hip op in October.

Got a load of extra weekend shifts as gynae nurse in charge for feb, eeeeeeek :( I've promised my manager so she can go to Australia for a wedding :( But Maybe we can visit you for a weeeee dramm ( welsh / scottish accent there, pmsl ) Honestly, you have been so supportive to us banders, you never slag the band off like some revisioners, and I always find your posts really funny & informative :) x x x

Thanks Daisy.. I keep it in a jar and swear at it from time to time but I have a lot to be thankful for. Ultimately it had to go, but it gave me a life back for a good number of years. :)

Hugx

Just let me know when you are coming and I will see what I can sort out. X

Chrissy I am in town for a meeting in the afternoon. What about one of the city centre places like Buchanan galleries or St Enoch where you could park near the lift to the food court etc. or is there anywhere else you can think of? Or thinking maybe Cambridge St car park I think there are wee cafes right outside that ?

Weegie if your free lunch time on Friday I would have my car and could drive to meet you somewhere

Weegie if your free lunch time on Friday I would have my car and could drive to meet you somewhere

Sorry Friday I have a lunch arranged with my sister in law. I cancelled on her today so have to make that one. If Monday is awkward we can reschedule

Ps I sent you a PM

I'm waiting to hear of some hard core weight loss now...in fact I want to see you smash it!!!!
No pressure...and I defo think we need a good meet up x

Back