• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

What Weegie says is right Kirsty. I was a huge 'red day' girl when I did Slimming world about 15 years ago. As soon as I tried a green day, the weight piled back on. I know it's all changed now, but because you're a low carber, following their normal plan would have an effect. Added to your crap restriction, I'd defo say that's the problem. Try combining your low carb with their old red day plan. xxx

Hi Kirsty

Hope you are doing ok, and all well at SLW today.

Have you had a good time with your Aunt at the van.

Take care, have a good day xx

Willow had a lovely time. But loaded with the cold virus. Had the dogs out now getting into my Jammies and heading for the couch for the day

Another sober for October day under my belt yay!

Not weighing in tonight. Will catch a class later in the week

Brunch this morning

Gluten free pasta
SW healthy extra a choice - 75g Philly light
Salmon flakes

Attachments

• image-648728136.jpg
    image-648728136.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 52
Pleased you had a great time, not great getting a cold keep warm and some hot lemonade.

Yay for Sober for October, looks like we have our heads in the right place at the moment, and we are all in the running for the little black dress.

Have a relaxing day, take care xx

Your food looks yum!Doing well lady

Xx

Kirsty you look amazing young lady :) well done you ...a bit late but I also like the first dress too xx

Another sober for October day done - yay!!!

Seeing a dietitian today as the first step of my referral back to the eating disorder tream. Kept a food diary ..... It actually looks not bad. I think I am out of control and binging all the time - my diary tells a different story. There are non planned things on there but nothing like pre band days

However, I have stepped on the scales this morning and it's another big fat STS!!!

I am really hungry a lot of the time and feel my band is not even there. Going for a fill later in the month. I can eat anything at anyplace in any amount as usual. I felt restriction for about 10 days after that barium fill when the added 5ml to my band but it did not last. I wish I could return my band like a faulty electrical item and demand a replacement

Well ladies today is another opportunity to get it right.....have a good one xxx

Back